PC1 xbox 1 wheel??

None atm. The closest one is the Thrustmaster TX, which is $293 on Amazon US. I'm saving up for that right now but the second best wheel without FFB is the Thrustmaster Spider Wheel. Right now it's priced at $100. A lot cheaper but I think the TX is worth it and makes your experience a lot better overall.

None atm. The closest one is the Thrustmaster TX, which is $293 on Amazon US. I'm saving up for that right now but the second best wheel without FFB is the Thrustmaster Spider Wheel. Right now it's priced at $100. A lot cheaper but I think the TX is worth it and makes your experience a lot better overall.
yeah i cant imagine a wheel without ffb to be worth it might as well use the pad with the rumble triggers

That's a great price for the TX. It's the wheel I have and I enjoy it very much. The only weak point are the stock pedals. I only say that because I was accustomed to a load cell brake pedal (Fanatec Club Sport Pedals) but there is a very cheap DIY mod that Darin Gangi covers on his Inside Sim Racing YouTube channel.;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%