Cars x [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they are problems that are already solved, along with the physical ones, but the new version will only be published, upon receiving the approval of the original creators

Last edited:
In case I have to point this out
20180218220450_1.jpg

[QUOTE = "Zuffenhausen Weiss, post: 2689594, miembro: 352040"] En caso de que tenga que señalar esto [ATTACH = completo] 236427 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
será arreglado para la próxima versión

after 2h of test is not bad but I think it should slipped a little more back, especially at startup in 1st and 2nd when accelerated thoroughly! the brakes should not exceed 120% otherwise it's too strong at 70's was not very powerful!, the tires of the time was not so good and must be more "playful" slipped a little more forward braking and rear!
for the graphics part i think you know it does ;)
the sound could be retouch I think!
done a good job it lacks a super mod of car japanese 70's on rf2! :thumbsup:
thanks!!

Hakosuka is my favorite with Toyota 2000 GT

Last edited:
they are not in this platform, since I do not know how to upload them, but above all before uploading them to steam I want to obtain the corresponding authorizations from each team
This would be the best thing to do. It's not hard to upload it to steam btw. Here is a basic guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=dutch&id=160789919 . You really need the correct authorization for this. Studio397 is really tight on this. You can't even share cars that are not from the steam workshop. I only get mods from the steam workshop now or from leagues. Good mods are always on the steam workshop and are authorized(most of the time). Good luck with this project:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%