FM7 X-Box One = PC Version?

Forza Motorsport 7 (Turn 10 Studios)
I've been considering purchasing Forza Motorsport 7, but I'm confused (as usual).

When I search for "PC Racing Games", Forza Motorsport 7 pops up - but it always links to the X-Box One version. So, does this X-Box One version also run on PC natively, or do you have to jump thru hoops to get it to run on a PC? Also, is it necessary to set up a Microsoft or X-Box account? ( I'd prefer to just pop in a disc to install from without having to sign up for anything - You know, like back in the old days (LOL))

Thanks!

DD - Yup, it sure looks like I missed the boat this time.

But, for future reference - Do X-Box One games run natively on PC's or not? I'm still confused about that.

Thanks for the reply.

DD - Yup, it sure looks like I missed the boat this time.

But, for future reference - Do X-Box One games run natively on PC's or not? I'm still confused about that.

Thanks for the reply.
Xbox games that have the "Play Anywhere" designation, are able to be played on console or PC. A few of the games I own were available for download without the need to repurchase it. The only requirement was, I have to be signed into Xbox. Once you are signed in and using the Xbox app, you'll see what games are available on PC and if they're Play Anywhere titles.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%