AC X-Bow GT4 @ Nurburgring GP (GT) - Weds 14th Oct 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll have to skip this one :( . Have a great race all with this magnificent car! And don't get caught by that bad ass police car in the background!

KTM 4.jpg

Might be a little late to the party, but I should get on-line during qualifying. Does anyone already know how much fuel these things will need for a race? I have just downloaded the car and checked I can see the server, but I'm unlikely to get time to drive it until the race tonight

I'm probably going to miss the next two Wednesday evenings too :( RL is a PITA at times :D

Might be a little late to the party, but I should get on-line during qualifying. Does anyone already know how much fuel these things will need for a race? I have just downloaded the car and checked I can see the server, but I'm unlikely to get time to drive it until the race tonight

I'm probably going to miss the next two Wednesday evenings too :( RL is a PITA at times :D
Hiya Scott - I think it's going to be 15 laps (14.7), I've reckoned on 41ltrs so will probably go with 43/44 to be safe for the first race.

I'm totally lost with setup for this car, even though I love driving it! All I've done is lower the rr ARB to 1000 and lowered the rear height by one or two clicks, from memory.

Hope you can get a bit of practice, see you later:thumbsup:

I'd like to sign up for this one please.

The Nürburgring is a great track in my opinion, but always in the shadow of it's bigger brother.

I only drove the X-Bow GT4 when it was first released and despite it being more fun than the usual biscuit-box handling KTMs I could never get any temperature into the front tyres. I tried running all the TC & ABS modes, adjusting the tyre pressures, the toe etc., but I never found a solution. Anyone got better ideas?

Hiya Scott - I think it's going to be 15 laps (14.7), I've reckoned on 41ltrs so will probably go with 43/44 to be safe for the first race.
Hmm, I'm getting 13 laps - one of us is doing something wrong :) (25 minutes, just a teensy bit under 2 minutes per lap.) And I am expecting 35 or 36 litres to do it.
I'm totally lost with setup for this car, even though I love driving it! All I've done is lower the rr ARB to 1000 and lowered the rear height by one or two clicks, from memory.
Yeah, me too. Very much hoping that the default is pretty close to optimal!
I tried running all the TC & ABS modes, adjusting the tyre pressures, the toe etc., but I never found a solution. Anyone got better ideas?
Nope, but happily the blue colour that AC shows when the tyres are a bit below the optimal window is really pessimistic (i.e. the tyres aren't necessarily losing that much grip).

Last edited:
I'd like to sign up for this one please.

The Nürburgring is a great track in my opinion, but always in the shadow of it's bigger brother.

I only drove the X-Bow GT4 when it was first released and despite it being more fun than the usual biscuit-box handling KTMs I could never get any temperature into the front tyres. I tried running all the TC & ABS modes, adjusting the tyre pressures, the toe etc., but I never found a solution. Anyone got better ideas?
Welcome Joey, good to see you :)

I concur with my learned colleague Neilski, fronts always seem to be blue though grip seems OK;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.9%