Resource icon

Skins WTCR__Hyundai I30 N__Team BRC Racing and MRacing-YMR 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
T0T057640 submitted a new resource:

WTCR__Hyundai I30 N__Team BRC Racing and MRacing-YMR - Skin for the Hyundai I30 N

Bonjour,
Voici les skins des équipes BRC Racing et MRacing-YMR de 2018 pour la Hyundai I30 N.
Il s'agit de mes premiers skins donc n'hésités pas à me donner vos retour et problème pour que je m'améliore.

Hello,
First of all sorry for my bad english (thank you google translation) ;)
This is the 2018 BRC Racing and MRacing-YMR skins for the Rollovers Hyundai I30 N.
These are my first skins and I am currently making the other skins of the WTCR 2018 championship.

Read more about this resource...

nice,
but where can i get these cars or the wtcc mod ?!?
if you need help, i can help you to paint these cars, except the munnich civic :D

Wonderful news... I was really eagerly waiting for these skins to happen. Thank you very much!!!
And the best news is that you are also making the other cars skins. Sometimes life can be really beautiful :)

@ARTeam: the mod is from The Rollovers, a paid mod you can find at the site of The Rollovers (just google them)

Thank you for your message.
Thank you for making me think of the mod I will add a link.
I have already made the skins for the Peugeot 308, Golf GTi, Alfa Romeo and I am working on the Cupra Leon.
I'm thinking of making a skins pack when all the cars will be made.
Some image to give you ideas ;)

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 295
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 367
T0T057640 updated WTCR__Hyundai I30 N__Team BRC Racing and MRacing-YMR with a new update entry:

Link of the mod

Bonjour,
Voici les skins des équipes BRC Racing et MRacing-YMR de 2018 pour la Hyundai I30 N.
Il s'agit de mes premiers skins donc n'hésités pas à me donner vos retour et problème pour que je m'améliore.

Hello,
First of all sorry for my bad english (thank you google translation) ;)
This is the 2018 BRC Racing and MRacing-YMR skins for the Rollovers Hyundai I30 N.
These are my first skins and I am currently making the other skins of the WTCR 2018 championship.

For the mod:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Il manque un pack complet pour toutes les voitures WTCR 2018, j'aime aussi faire de skins mais pas trop de temps.

Tu comptes compléter les autres voitures?

It lacks a complete pack for all cars WTCR 2018, I also like make the skins but not too much time.

Do you plan to complete the other cars?

@racingheaven
Sorry, I made a mistake in the name of the car folder but it is the skins for the Hyundai.
This is the first time I'm posting on Racedepartment.
When I finish all the skins I'll post a skins pack.

@Instevs36 je compte bien faire les autres skin de 2018,j'ai deja fait les skins de la Peugeot 308, de l'Alfa Romeo, et Hyundai et Golf GTi

@Instevs36 Ca ne me dérange absolument pas, bien au contraire j'adore le WTCR et vue que je ne trouvais pas de skins du championnat nul part, je me suis dit que je pourrais essayer de les créer. D'ailleurs je viens de finir les skins pour la Cupra Leon aujourd'hui, il me reste plus que ce de la Honda Civic et de l'Audi. Je pense pouvoir proposer le pack complets d'ici la fin de semaine.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%