WTCR | Three Race Format Dropped For 2020

Is it really selling cars though? I mean even if I see a manufacturer win a race with a racecar I wouldn't think about it: "surely if this racecar with a decent team could won a race then a streetcar with the same brand will be good as well. There is nothing to compare here and even then racecars could suffer from "random" mechanical failures because of the extreme forces, while a streetcar won't in a lifetime.

lol...ok... it's called brand awareness.... just look at Mercedes over the last few years of F1 domination... worth every penny spent.
Alfa Romeo STILL trades off it's racing heritage from decades ago and don't even start me on Ferrari..
I suggest you do some google research to get up to speed, or just watch netflix's "24 hour war" (Ford vs Ferrari)

lol...ok... it's called brand awareness.... just look at Mercedes over the last few years of F1 domination... worth every penny spent.
Alfa Romeo STILL trades off it's racing heritage from decades ago and don't even start me on Ferrari..
I suggest you do some google research to get up to speed, or just watch netflix's "24 hour war" (Ford vs Ferrari)

Then why does it matter if the cars are electric or not? Why can't you sell an electric car with a petrol one if the brand what really matters. Like....they can sell a diesel Mercedes by doing well in F1 then there should be no problem here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back