Not open for further replies.
1Stephen Kenwood47
2Piotrek Blaszczak45
3Bram Hengeveld45
4Gary Slevin42
5Bob Bartle41
6Dino Newman38
7Andrew Sebastian36

The WTCR Series standings after round 1 at Portimao yesterday. The leaderboard is updated directly after each daily race automatically so you can view the results here

Remember that only your best 21 results (out of the 42 available races) will contribute to the overall classification so don't worry about missing out on races, we don't expect anybody to be present every day :) But if you want you can join as many as you can.

Great fun mate sorry I’m not able to work out the sim text chat thing or the new team speak discord app thingy yet ) so I’m not ignoring u all ) race one a win in first race and I knocked 3 seconds off my lap times from yesterday with new settings up my force feedback so well pleased even if I smashed the car up in race two damn kerbs abs suspension damage )

so surprised not more people are racing in this it’s a awesome car and track !!

Cars have launch control ?? ))
Yes, you can assign a button for it. Before the lights go green you engage this button and release it when the race starts and off you go.

I didn't know it before either but when people dragraced passed me it was pretty clear :)

#DriverPointsRacesWins
1Bram Hengeveld9141
2Dino Newman8441
3Stephen Kenwood4721
4Kees Veenstra4620
5Piotrek Blaszczak4521
6Gary Slevin4220
7Bob Bartle4120
8Andrew Sebastian3620

This guy who is leading the series now must be really good #esportstalentspotted

See the WTCR leaderboard for future updates.

#DriverPointsRacesWins
1Bram Hengeveld9141
2Dino Newman8441
3Stephen Kenwood4721
4Kees Veenstra4620
5Piotrek Blaszczak4521
6Gary Slevin4220
7Bob Bartle4120
8Andrew Sebastian3620

This guy who is leading the series now must be really good #esportstalentspotted

See the WTCR leaderboard for future updates
#DriverPointsRacesWins
1Bram Hengeveld9141
2Dino Newman8441
3Stephen Kenwood4721
4Kees Veenstra4620
5Piotrek Blaszczak4521
6Gary Slevin4220
7Bob Bartle4120
8Andrew Sebastian3620

See the WTCR leaderboard for future updates.
we really need some more guys in here ( such a great track and cars !!

Shame that 3 people signed out last minute, therefor the server didn't start as we were with too little drivers. Hopefully better luck tomorrow.

Please don't let The Simsheep Effect ruin it for us :) If you want to race with us, just register your car early.

I haven't really touched Raceroom in a while but I enjoyed the racing tonight even though I was getting in my usual last position but I definitely started to improve by the second race. Well done all.
Yea it’s a mega game tbh after a 10 year hiatus and back on sims this week I I really don’t see all the fuss about AC feels awful like grand tourismo to me ) played it twice and I won’t go back )) I think the simbin now raceroom titles are far more satisfying personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%