RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that first race was great. I thought you'd disappear initially, but there were places I was a tad faster and others where you were. But I was pretty much at my limit, setting my best ever lap to date during the race itself. When I tried to push just a tiny tiny bit harder, the mistakes came along and gave you ground.

Shame about the second race. I saw you storming through to 3rd and was prepping for some major defensive driving, but it was not to be. I also focused on the battle ahead since I was slowly catching Steve, but he span out too! :p

I think the quali gap was deceptive, because on a 2.1 minute lap, 1 second is less than 1% difference in laptime, so the field was quite a bit tighter than the raw times would suggest!

I think the quali gap was deceptive, because on a 2.1 minute lap, 1 second is less than 1% difference in laptime, so the field was quite a bit tighter than the raw times would suggest!

I expected to be further down on the quickest so it was a pleasant surprise to see it was only around 2 seconds. I made too many mistakes though and ended up in no man's land for both races.

4) R3E POSTER.png

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Saturday 21/01/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: FR X-90
Track: Silverstone - Historic Grand Prix

Practice: 19:00 UTC (80 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (20 minutes) - Rolling Start

Warmup 2: 20:55 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:00 UTC (20 minutes) - Rolling Start / Reverse Grid

FR X-90: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - V12 #25
  2. ko41 - V12 #49
  3. Michel Bélisle - V10 #11
  4. Des Pearce - V8 #23
  5. rustymoto - V12 #7
  6. Jan Larsen - V8 #33
  7. PorDallas - V10 #55
  8. G-Slev - V12 #7
  9. PurgerUK - V8 #45
  10. Steve Le Gallez - V12 #38
  11. Jopamir - V12 #26
  12. Ingemar Petersson - V8 #33
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot

UTP#28

Last edited:
Additional Information

False Starts

False starts have been added to R3E multiplayer. Be aware that this feature will now be activated in all club events, so make sure you get practicing your standing starts! If you jump the lights you will get a drive-through penalty.

Manual Cooldown Lap

Manual control of the cooldown lap has also been added to R3E. You can enable it in the Gameplay settings menu. This option is user preference, use whichever mode you prefer.

Discord

We will now be using Discord for voice chat during all club events. Click the link above to join the RD Discord server, and then join the RaceRoom voice channel. If you have issues entering the channel, please ensure that you have associated the correct Discord ID with your RD forum account.

Is "Classic" Historic?
Doh! Yeah, my bad. It's the Historic GP version. :rolleyes:

Which Porsche 911 will be used ?
The regular Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, not the Carerra Cup Deutschland.

Does this cover V8, V10 and V12 and is there any benefit to each?
Yep, all three are part of this class. In terms of overall pace they are pretty much identical. The only real difference is their power delivery due to the different engines, so each may suit some drivers better than others. Give them all a go and see which you get on best with! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%