RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
4) R3E POSTER.png

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Saturday 16/01/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: WTCR 2018 / 2019
Track: MotorLand Aragón - Grand Prix

Practice: 19:00 UTC (80 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (20 minutes) - Standing Start

Warmup 2: 20:55 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:00 UTC (20 minutes) - Standing start / Reverse Grid

WTCR: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - Cupra #66 2018
  2. ko41 - Cupra #96 2019
  3. Kurupt CDN - RS3 #69 ??
  4. Steve Le Gallez - Civic #18 2019
  5. hobsey - i30 #5 2019
  6. PorDallas - L&C #100 2019
  7. rustymoto - Alfa #31 2019
  8. Des Pearce - Alfa #?? 2019
  9. Piotrek Blaszczak - #??
  10. PurgerUK - Audi #52 2019
  11. Jopamir - Civic #18 2018
  12. Ingemar Petersson - L&C #11 2019
  13. Dieter Bromvich - L7C #11 2019
  14. Des Pearce - Alfa #55 ??
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

UTP#39

Last edited:
Additional Information

False Starts

False starts have been added to R3E multiplayer. Be aware that this feature will now be activated in all club events, so make sure you get practicing your standing starts! If you jump the lights you will get a drive-through penalty.

Manual Cooldown Lap

Manual control of the cooldown lap has also been added to R3E. You can enable it in the Gameplay settings menu. This option is user preference, use whichever mode you prefer.

Discord

We will now be using Discord for voice chat during all club events. Click the link above to join the RD Discord server, and then join the RaceRoom voice channel. If you have issues entering the channel, please ensure that you have associated the correct Discord ID with your RD forum account. We ask that people use the client version of Discord, not the web version, as it has additional important voice chat settings.

Note: Both WTCR classes (2018 / 2019) are eligible for this event. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Discord

We will now be using Discord for voice chat during all club events. Click the link above to join the RD Discord server, and then join the RaceRoom voice channel. If you have issues entering the channel, please ensure that you have associated the correct Discord ID with your RD forum account.

Any difference whether you use the app or open Discord in your browser?
Will there be a dedicated voice channel for the race?

I've been on Discord a few times, but really don't know much about how it all works.

Any difference whether you use the app or open Discord in your browser?
Better performance, stability and more user options, I would think. Truth be told, I'm not really a fan of Discord and barely use it. I use it to chat to my brother and now for the RD club. That's it.

Will there be a dedicated voice channel for the race?
There's a dedicated voice channel for each of RD's clubs, same as there was on TeamSpeak.

Just a note regarding Discord guys. Can everyone please use the downloadable client version, not the browser version. The client has additional important voice chat settings, such as manually setting mic sensitivity, push-to-talk, etc. These will be required for racing online. Thanks!

Last edited:
Not sure how helpful it will be but here it is. Basically softening the front end to get it to turn in a little sharper, didn't manage to reduce the wing as much as I would like as had to keep the back end under some control.

Attachments

• 2020-06-27_05-35-12_bmw_320_turbosglen.svm
    6.9 KB · Views: 29
Bah, am I going to be the only one in a 2018? To be fair I only chose that one because the livery matches my own colour scheme. And the 2019 DHL Cupra gives me eye cancer.

@Goffik believe me, I could be in GT3 and you lot could beat me so I would worry about the year. Lol

I'm having problems finding any grip and there is some nasty turns on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%