EU WTCR @ MotorLand Aragón - Sat 16 Jan 2021

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Premium
Jul 18, 2012
good fun, thanks!

Sorry to whoever I punted at the start of R2.....I got a bad start and got swarmed entering T1 and missed my braking point.

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Sep 28, 2009
Yeah, that first race was great. I thought you'd disappear initially, but there were places I was a tad faster and others where you were. But I was pretty much at my limit, setting my best ever lap to date during the race itself. When I tried to push just a tiny tiny bit harder, the mistakes came along and gave you ground.

Shame about the second race. I saw you storming through to 3rd and was prepping for some major defensive driving, but it was not to be. I also focused on the battle ahead since I was slowly catching Steve, but he span out too! :p

Reactions: Jopamir

rustymoto

100RPM
Premium
May 2, 2020
I think the quali gap was deceptive, because on a 2.1 minute lap, 1 second is less than 1% difference in laptime, so the field was quite a bit tighter than the raw times would suggest!

Des Pearce

250RPM
Premium
Jan 17, 2014
I think the quali gap was deceptive, because on a 2.1 minute lap, 1 second is less than 1% difference in laptime, so the field was quite a bit tighter than the raw times would suggest!
I expected to be further down on the quickest so it was a pleasant surprise to see it was only around 2 seconds. I made too many mistakes though and ended up in no man's land for both races.

Reactions: Jopamir