RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me out please. Much as I like the idea of a guaranteed podium three people a race does not make. Looks like summer races are not worth organising

I'm going to be rolling straight in from work. I many not make qualy but should be in the cockpit by 9:30p as long as traffic isn't nuts.

I take back what I said about the 911 cup. THIS is a true piece of work. @sc4dr how on Earth are you getting that time out of it?
Someone must be practicing with this car cause from what I see, you're a couple slots up on the leader board. You were also nipping at my heels in race 1. Do I sense some sarcasm?

Awful second race. I apologize for messing up whom ever I collected when I lost control after the first chicane. After that, I couldn't calm my nerves enough to keep the car under control. So once I was 2 laps down, I figured it would be better to get out of the way.

Great racing tonight! really struggled with braking on these cars but managed to settle in and only make a few mistakes. looking forward to Group 5, one of my favorite classes next to the new fr90 cars.

can't get teamspeak to be loud enough to be heard over game sounds, but at least you all didn't have to listen to my fan this time:)

Nice race guys. Race Room is my go to now. Used to be into RF2, AMS, and iracing, but the Devs at Sector 3 have earned my respect for sure

Despite what should have been chaos, it was amazingly clean. People did a wonderful job of re-entering the track appropriately and all the lapped cars I saw were respectful of the leaders. Congrats all around

To echo what most have said, I hated these cars at first...until you start to get into that sexy rhythm, then it's pretty fun drifting around the place for 20 mins...even better when you don't drift right into someone's face :roflmao:

My first race was going pretty well...was even chasing down and gaining on Aryton for 2nd, but I braked hard for the hairpin with a hair too much steering angle and sailed off to the great beyond...from there I think Jim (CrewChief) wanted to pack up shop before the end, because between my Fanatec shifter going into the wrong gear (need to get that fixed ASAP), my mounting solution having the shifter tilted by the end of the race (I should upload a pic lol), shifts not going into gear, and me not blipping hard enough for 1st gear (or in one case I think I had a brain fart and didn't blip at all :unsure:)...it all went straight to hell :devilish:...I apologise to anyone I bumped, especially @TR_S , I believe it was you I hit hard about halfway through. I didn't brake early enough and sailed into you at that damn hairpin; wasn't on purpose I promise. It's why I decided to start streaming: to analyze mistakes like these, self-improvement and all that. Not even gonna go into race 2; a hot mess on my part compared to race 1, and that's saying something :unsure:.

My stream stalled out right at the end of warm-up 1 (first ever attempt at streaming, don't know why it died...I use OBS), but I have the local video on file so I'm converting and uploading race 1 (pedal cam included)...will post a link when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%