RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are having a bit of trouble figuring out the track or when to shift, brake, etc. This video of a onboard lap in a Audi GT3 is an excellent example of how it is done:
It is a 1:59 lap in an unrestricted car but don't worry about the lap time just watch where he shifts, lets off the gas, coast, and his brake and gas inputs. If you can duplicate this then you should be pretty fast or at least know you are doing it right. These kind of hot lap times are nice but in the race you just need to be consistent and fast to do well and enjoy the race! Just so you know, I'm not anywhere near this time or some of the other times posted on this thread but then I'm old and slow and mostly look for consistency and a good race with whoever happens to be at my pace:cool:

BTW, the best setup change I have found for the cars I am testing (will race in the Audi) is to lower the front spring rates a click or two. Helps on turn in and control. Helps with the way I drive, your results may vary:D

Yeah... I kind of forgot that the times have been moved back an hour and I misread the Military time.

I was on track for a second with 2 hours of practice time to go. I think I am gonna eat dinner and then get some more seat time with the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%