RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
2:03's!!!

[Looks at the Camaro and shakes fist.]

Seriously, I thought I was doing it, by getting 2:10's. LOL.

Actually, the Ford GT is surprisingly quick. Did a 2:041 on the third lap with just some wing taken out and a couple small tweaks here and there.

The Camaro I hate to say, is a big loaf around the mountain (at least for me)

RD does encourage that club events are for fun and does not want to discourage those with less pace to participate, so if we can reference leaderboards as to 'nice lap so and so on the leaderboard, got a setup?' will probably keep me from getting any possible blow back. BTW nice times:cautious:

I'm having great fun testing cars from all the ADAC Masters packs.
Having good luck with the Ford GT.
"2018 better physics" = more accurate car simulation?

Sector 2 is my downfall. Have to keep it slow or I understeer and hit the barrier.

Had no problems getting on the servers today or getting the game start. But there was an update the other day that gave me a little problem and getting the game started. Had to manually start the update in steam before the game would start properly.

Anyway a good race but sometimes I wish damage was on as I do believe it was teach a few people the respect of giving room. But as these are meant to be friendly club races I don't think that's going to ever happen.
And if anybody decides to let me past them again don't chase me right into the corner causing me to late break if you gonna let me past let me pass on the street not in the corner.
Thank you for the racing congrats to the podiums.

RD does encourage that club events are for fun and does not want to discourage those with less pace to participate, so if we can reference leaderboards as to 'nice lap so and so on the leaderboard, got a setup?' will probably keep me from getting any possible blow back. BTW nice times:cautious:

I understand. Not gloating. If I learn something, I like to share!

p.s. This race is super tough, and I would suggest everyone try to race with something fast but stable

I'm having great fun testing cars from all the ADAC Masters packs.
Having good luck with the Ford GT.
"2018 better physics" = more accurate car simulation?

Sector 2 is my downfall. Have to keep it slow or I understeer and hit the barrier.

Try going into setup, and stiffen rear sway bar, lower rear camber, stiffen rear springs. One at a time. This will help give a little oversteer

It doesn't matter what we run, or claim to run right? I'm possibly going to switch cars due to consistency.
Posting your preference is optional and you are free to pick up to qualifying. Exception will be on *Special* events, which will be a multi class on the 30th. That's all for now.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%