RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in, Thanks.
This is the only time this happens:confused: When Dan jumped in for a lap or two just to check it out, and I got in early with an hour to try and beat his ghost!! I'll come back tomorrow and he will be 4 or 5 seconds faster:redface:
But he is always kind enough to share his setups:thumbsup: Thanks Dan for helping us lesser mortals.

Before Dan Tries.jpg

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: FR2 Please select a number
Track:
Suzuka Circuit GP

Tuesday 12/03/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef #8
  2. 2112
  3. ko41 #9
  4. emarchena #3
  5. TrumpetReich #17
  6. Wilko Jones #14
  7. BP #5
  8. brc19 #13
  9. sc4dr #10
  10. stevem #20
  11. Keith_G #11
  12. Open
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
  21. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 16

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
I'm in, Thanks.
This is the only time this happens:confused: When Dan jumped in for a lap or two just to check it out, and I got in early with an hour to try and beat his ghost!! I'll come back tomorrow and he will be 4 or 5 seconds faster:redface:
But he is always kind enough to share his setups:thumbsup: Thanks Dan for helping us lesser mortals.

View attachment 329522
Haha you must have posted that a minute before I hopped in the Benz! I think I’m only around 90th. I’m excited about this one. I need to make some new setups because my existing ones aren’t cutting it at Laguna. I’ll post some good ones here soon. The Mustang is a car I want to figure out because it is really fast on the straights.

And for what it’s worth Keith. 23’s are nothing to sneeze about. You are well on your way to victory lane!

World class race you have cooked up here @David DeGreef!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 94 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline