RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd tell you if I had a clue what you were talking about. :D
I set the bit-rate and resolution. Anything else is up to Vegas.
Video-editing is one of those subjects where I'm happily oblivious. :)
click gear icon over preview window and in resample mode choose disable resample, you should see the difference instantly

Alright guys, as promised. I had to do a new setup because my old one got screwed up after update.

To install drop in:
documents/my games/simbin/raceroom racing experience/userdata/carsetups/salzburgring/GP

If you don't have any setups created, go in and make one just to get the track to show when dropping file. Or you can create track folder. But it's easier if you have a setup started.

Attachments

• PORSCHE 911 CARRERA CUP (964) FWD BIAS.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 82
Here are my setups and is at the top of the leaderboard at this present time of post.:D LB 2

A bit of a complicated car to drive on one hand you got to be extremely careful and on the other, you have to go balls to the wall. When you get it right it's quick but you get it a little wrong it can go wrong big time. Plenty of practice is crucial to get the know what the car is precisely going to do.
Have an enjoyable race.:thumbsup::)

Attachments

• PORSCHE 911 CARRERA CUP (964) SALZBURGRING GP LB 2.svm
    6.2 KB · Views: 85
  • PORSCHE 911 CARRERA CUP (964) SALZBURGRING GP LB.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 80
Thanks "Fast Guys", I'll give the setups a try. I had been using the Default setup but settled on 1 click down on the front ARB, that seemed to let me get through the chicane a little better.

KO

I think I have been just going default. Every lap I turn has a mistake, so I know if I just get consistent clean laps I will do just fine.

I think I have been just going default. Every lap I turn has a mistake, so I know if I just get consistent clean laps I will do just fine.

Most of the time when I make up a tenth or two on the first half of the lap I lose it on the second half.
Most of the time when I make up a tenth or two on the second half of the lap I already lost it on the first half of the lap.:confused::p

My best and most consistent laps have been with Default with 1 click down on front ARB and one click more rear brake bias.

KO

Last edited:
@ko41 I’m surprised you went more rear bias! Moving it forward allows me to go in hard on that long right hand sweeper on the back of the track. And really it helps to drive in hard every turn. Everyone has a different style tho.

@ko41 I’m surprised you went more rear bias! Moving it forward allows me to go in hard on that long right hand sweeper on the back of the track. And really it helps to drive in hard every turn. Everyone has a different style tho.

More front brake just wasn't doing it for me.
Maybe by race time I'll figure something else out.
I don't know if you have noticed though, your style is way faster than my style. ;)

Thanks for hosting the race.:thumbsup:
Was great fun :) until I messed up the last lap and blocked traffic. :mad:
KO
Lol. After my highly inauspicious start of the second race I had to work my way up from dead last ( I think I was behind that ghost 15th driver even). I passed five cars on the last lap to come in 5th! One of 'em was yours, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 295 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%