RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the race it was fun.
Had a bit of a staggering issue don't know what caused it. But unfortunately, it was enough to send me off the track. But do I care no:whistling:
Well done to the podium finishes and thanks for everybody that showed up.:thumbsup:

It was nice to be back on track but I was really rusty! We were well into the race before I started lapping at similar times to those that people were setting in practice and qualy. Back started hurting at about the halfway point which doesn't bode well for the Gr5s on Saturday! But hey-ho, it was a fun race. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

It was nice to be back on track but I was really rusty! We were well into the race before I started lapping at similar times to those that people were setting in practice and qualy. Back started hurting at about the halfway point which doesn't bode well for the Gr5s on Saturday! But hey-ho, it was a fun race. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:
Yeah I was behind you watching the gap, hoping to catch up and then you just disappeared into the distance :thumbsup:

Just remember to get the Monza straight or damn close before you bury the throttle.
IlP0ruR.png

wow, the ai are really bad here. I just ran a 15 min race with 19 ai set @ 100% and started last, pretty sure every ai car had problems, some in the 1st chicane others in the 2nd chicane and some probably in both, I was in 3rd starting the last lap when both the 1st and 2nd place runners had mishaps in the first chicane and I emerged in 1st and won the race. Think my spotter lost his voice calling out so many yellows :)

wow, the ai are really bad here. I just ran a 15 min race with 19 ai set @ 100% and started last, pretty sure every ai car had problems, some in the 1st chicane others in the 2nd chicane and some probably in both, I was in 3rd starting the last lap when both the 1st and 2nd place runners had mishaps in the first chicane and I emerged in 1st and won the race. Think my spotter lost his voice calling out so many yellows :)
They do it at 120 setting also.

Just remember to get the Monza straight or damn close before you bury the throttle. You would hate my setup for that car. I’m running no wing!
I tested that little beast last night. I went with basic stock set-up but tightened the rear springs and anti-sway bar. I thought about going with less wing but also wondered how that would affect tire wear. I may give it a shot tonight to see how it goes.

I also wondered if you had drastically reduced wing to get that time. Now I know.

With 20 minutes races tyres should be fine. It's interesting to read about wing setups, i run mid wing in vette, because in lowest settings, speed you gain is not worth it compared to braking distance :p but more important, high speed drifts arent as much fun, 9-12* is the way :cool:

*need further testing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%