WTCR 2020 cars/skins?

I just saw The pre-season esports race for WTCR 2020 and they seem to be using the 2020 skins for the real world drivers that are participating in the event...

Have there been any news regarding the release of this year’s cars for RaceRoom?

They've not got a licence for all tracks of the season. Pretty sure the WTCR licence is purely cars and drivers only. Thats howcome half the tracks they race on arent in raceroom.
Indeed. Owners are too savvy to make deals which allow a series to sell the rights for their tracks in a bundle these days. They can make good money making a deal of their own for a license. Unless the series pays them themselves for the right to sell the rights I suppose. That's probably what F1 does, but I doubt WTCR could afford something like that.

They've not got a licence for all tracks of the season. Pretty sure the WTCR licence is purely cars and drivers only. Thats howcome half the tracks they race on arent in raceroom.
As far as I know, the WTCR license comes with the tracks. That's how they got access to Suzuka. The problem is that the track artists got more than enough work to do anyway.

I very much doubt that a licence for WTTC from 2013 (or any other year) is in any way relevant to WTCR 2020.
Also WTCC licence doesnt = WTCR licence at all. Might be run by the same people but the companies and trademarks etc will all be newly registered when WTCR came about.
No, the series is still organised by Eurosport Events. There's no reason to assume that the licensing deal has changed, especially considering we got Twin Ring Motegi and Ningbo recently. Just read the official announcement:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%