RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the fact that many others are playing in VR without crashes suggests that it isn't R3E... or at least, that it is some combination unique to your system combined with R3E.

I forgot which headset you are using... is it Oculus? If so, have you tried the older, more stable version of SteamVR to see if that helps? It's a necessity for me to play without horrendous stuttering.

I use the Vive. I'll try an older version

@DKOliver, try the version mentioned in this post. It dates from October last year, just before a bunch of very poor changes were made to SVR which ruined performance on Oculus headsets. I have no idea if it will help with the Vive, but it will at least reinstate a few config options which were removed in later versions.

Good fun right up to the point I went off.:(. That was my first race in 3 weeks.
Unfortunately the pain in my back got the better of me and decided it would be best not to do race 2.
Well done to the podium finishes in race 1 and race 2.
Thanks for the race see you next time.

Last edited:
Just watched Ross's stream how you finished in that position I don't know. You went off three times. So I don't know what everybody else did. I can only imagine everybody else went off at least once. Except for first position by the looks of it. People running out of gas. All sorts of stuff going on. And just a matter of interest there are 4.546 litres to a gallon.
Anyway thanks for the stream. Plenty of grass was cut.:)

Last edited:
im in, almost the best cars :D
btw there was no event announcement about it
Well let's face it the announcement is just an extra. I don't think any other club does it...
It is nice to be let known that there is an event going on. But there is a event calendar announcing all races throughout all the clubs.https://www.racedepartment.com/calendar/upcoming-races No biggy in my opinion. Rather have race results reinstated though. But hey hum.

Last edited:
Well let's face it the announcement is just an extra. I don't think any other club does it...
It is nice to be let known that there is an event going on. But there is a event calendar announcing all races throughout all the clubs.https://www.racedepartment.com/calendar/upcoming-races No biggy in my opinion. Rather have race results reinstated though. But hey hum.
I receive messages from assetto and rfactor clubs, used to be ams there as well. It is kinda "biggy", not everyone checks the calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%