RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about this? The only time I saw the preparation time thing was when I didn't announce my pit to the crew enough in advance. Can't remember ever seeing it based on the position of the car. Unless that's a new thing.
hmmm called 24sec before hitting the pit, i wonder if it wasnt enough or i missed the spot by half a meter
(+bonus mustang clip with mustang song :O)

"If you miss the designated rectangle of your pit spot by some margin, the preparation time will also trigger or increase (to simulate your crew having to move everything around a bit).
AfaIk it doesn't matter when you request the stop before entering, you can literally call it before you enter the pit-in lane and it should be ok.

There is also a minimal randomness factor regarding the preparation timer."
201406_10.jpg

Love to join you guys but I don't think I have the stamina, still recovering from last Thursday, have managed a few laps this week, in 3-4 laps stints, no feeling in my hands and way too much feeling in my shoulder. Looks like I'm laying up for as short a time as possible. Broken but not beaten (I hope), enjoy guys, hope to be back real soon. :thumbsup:

It's definitely never the timing of the call for me anyway, because I usually call it just over the finish line on my intended pit lap. In this race I called it on the straight before the hairpin. I rarely hit the box perfectly though. It was one of my better attempts this time as it only added 1.5 secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.8%