RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but tonight I can’t partecipate, my cpu has still some problems and my computer continues to restart and crush. I should fix my problem in the next few days, i’m Waiting for my new cpu. Thank you to understand

Great racing guys, was good fun. :thumbsup: I stupidly took four tyres instead of two and lost a bunch of time, but had some nice battles throughout. Still not sure where my speed has come from lately. I'm sure once I'm settled in I'll slow down again. :p

Ross, by the way, I also lost some positions on the pit, and I don't know why it took me so long to change only 2 tyres. What's the average time for changing 2 tyres?

@CarlosB, I think the average is about 20-25 seconds for two tyres, though it can vary depending on where you stop. Unless you get the front of your car exactly on the STOP sign, you lose some seconds due to "preparation time"... your pit crew having to adjust position before starting work. Four tyres takes about 35-40 seconds I think.

I am having the same proble
@CarlosB, I think the average is about 20-25 seconds for two tyres, though it can vary depending on where you stop. Unless you get the front of your car exactly on the STOP sign, you lose some seconds due to "preparation time"... your pit crew having to adjust position before starting work. Four tyres takes about 35-40 seconds I think.
Ah, that's why I lose time in the pit then! on top of that I had a drive through penalty for releasing the button too quickly :whistling::thumbsdown:

Unless you get the front of your car exactly on the STOP sign, you lose some seconds due to "preparation time"...
Are you sure about this? The only time I saw the preparation time thing was when I didn't announce my pit to the crew enough in advance. Can't remember ever seeing it based on the position of the car. Unless that's a new thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back