RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, it was a great battle (at least from where I was sitting)...
Great to watch too. Stuck with you and Darius for much of the last third of the race. Bit annoyed at myself because I thought the race was over when there was still one lap left, so I missed part of the fight watching other people cross the line. :redface:

Yeah, I'd have definitely tried to out-brake him into that chicane. You had the speed and position I reckon. Fair play for being careful though, nothing wrong with that. :thumbsup:

It's funny how into the racing you get when you're watching, just like the real thing. At that potential overtake I was riding in Martin's cockpit and shouted "Go on Martin, get him!!". My girlfriend was like, who the hell is Martin? :D

Welcome to RD @Mastria! Please remember to enter your real name in the box provided on your profile, and also to use it both on our servers and TeamSpeak. Any questions, feel free to ask them here or on TS on race night. See you on track! :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, got my wires crossed there. :redface:

I overtook Calvyn just before the hairpin, then got bumped and spun on the exit. Just as that happened, Stephen said "Oh well done Ross", and I mistakenly took that as sarcasm, meaning he'd been the guy behind and was blaming me for the incident. Hence the confusion afterwards. Anyway, the mistake was all mine so sorry about that. Should have paid closer attention to the leaderboard to see who was around me, as I think Stephen was way out in front. I'm a dumbass. :thumbsdown:

First of all I like to apologise @Ross Garland I take full responsibility for the incident.:( SORRY
Other than that a good race enjoyed it.
Thanks guys for the racing see you on the next one.

Attachments

• AUDI R8 LMS IMOLA GP RACE 2.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%