RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo what ever gives you that idea, your such a polite sweet considerate man...:whistling::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
There's no need to hide your true feelings with sarcasm, express yourself you pansy. You know just like that. I'm normally rude and unpolite as well as inconsiderate most of the time, I like it. After all I and most ( 1 other ) others have done, tried and do nothing for the community.
Oh dear, sarcasm the lowest form of wit.:roflmao:

• Deleted member 6919

It's age thing Cal we're at that age known as 'Grumpy old men' then comes the sweet old happy smiley stage, (ask Steve) he's there already..;)

So sorry guys but I really cannot race tonight.
Got the outlaws coming for dinner.
Next week or another race and I will be there.

Have a great race guys.

Oh, and the warm-ups are back to 5 minutes now, for all you smokers and old men out there. ;)
Just merely creatures of habit, still feel (mentally) 18 years old, so I act 18 years old, :p 5 minute refresh as normal suits me sir, takes 2 bloody minutes to get out of my sodding rig, not quite as agile as an 18 year old, well maybe an 18 year old Mayfly.
I guess I'd best sign up, please. Now I'm not having to wet oneself (again), bloody crap in these lately (always) :rolleyes:, not sure if by driving the cars with the latest physics an awful lot lately, if it has somehow buggered up my driving for the older cars, just can't seem to get on pace with any of them recently. Probably me and my immature brain! :cool:

HYUNDAI is a car to go of course. It is hard to list all of it's advantages, so many of them but let me point at least one of them: 5 years warranty :thumbsup:
But be careful and don't pick one of those cheap japanese copies of HYUNDAI called "Honda" :p
Well get the steering checked before Tuesday, one seemed to have a problem driving in a straight line at Imola! ;);)

• Deleted member 6919

Sorry pulling out, really finding this thing frustrating to drive, so I'm not enjoying it..have fun.

Left during quali, pedals were constantly going to 70, 80% max. Putting the usb in and out only fixed it for a couple of minutes. Luckily the new pcb should arrive tomorrow.

Turns out I was here after all, but with the stream already started I didn't want to cancel it and jump in with two minutes of practice. :p Watched my broadcast instead. There were some nice close battles going on in both races and throughout the field. I reckon you could have had Darius at the first chicane on the penultimate lap in race two @Martin Fiala! :D

Tried a bit of race direction in race two to spice things up a bit. Maybe next time I'll have a go at commentary too! I know you'd all enjoy my farmer's twang describing the action. ;)

@Ross Garland I probably could've, yeah. I guess I'm still a bit too careful and back off when I feel like things might get a bit hairy when someone else would just go for it. It probably doesn't help that more often then not, when I do finally overtake someone, I follow up with some stupid mistake and lose the position immediately ;)

Still, it was a great battle (at least from where I was sitting) and I had a lot of fun tonight in general, so no complaints from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back