RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTR 3.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: GTR 3
Track: Lausitzring - Grand Prix Course

Sunday 02/06/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) (Mandatory pit stop)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Luke Maney
  3. Luca Antinori
  4. FeltHat
  5. Mallyauto86
  6. Steve Le Gallez
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Mike Wyatt
  9. Mike McGeer
  10. Jopamir
  11. MetalRush
  12. kamackeris
  13. wazowski
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#26

Last edited:
Grand Prix.jpg

Come and join us for our very own French Grand Prix, recreating the action from just a few hours before at the real track! Can you take your favourite team to victory in this gruelling 90 minute race? Will your pit-stop strategy prove vital? Jump in and find out!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - French GP
Cars: FR X-17
Track: Circuit Paul Ricard - Solution 1C-V2

Sunday 23/06/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (90 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 20 slots

Hanergy #3 - CarlosB
Hanergy #4
- Kimmo Kokkonen

Shell #5 - Piotrek Blaszczak
Shell #6 - FeltHat

GoPro #7 - Luke Maney
GoPro #8
- Free slot

Virgin #9 - Ben Rosinga
Virgin #10
- Free slot

Etihad #11 - PurgerUK
Etihad #12 - Norseman

Samsung #13 - wazowski
Samsung #14 - Calvyn White

Castrol #15 - Mallyauto86
Castrol #16
- Steve Le Gallez

Snap-On #17 - Dux
Snap-On #18 - balage06

Mobil1 #19 - Ross Garland
Mobil1 #20 - DucMan888

Monster #21 - SOLO59
Monster #22
- John Addison

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#78

Last edited:
Additional Notes

There is a mandatory pit stop during the race where you must change tyres, but you are not obligated to use different compounds. You are also free to make as many additional stops as you like.

There are only 20 slots available for this event, and each driver must use a unique livery. Due to the limited grid, please only sign up if you know you can make the event. If it turns out you can't make it then please give at least 24 hours notice so that someone else can take your place. Please sign up using the following format and ensure that your chosen livery is available, or you won't be added to the grid:

Name: Ross Garland
Livery: Mobil1 #19

Reactions: DND
I honestly don't believe it... SteamVR is refusing to start AGAIN!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: WTF is up with this turd of an app?! So, so, so sick of this now.

I'll be there if I can be guys... :(

Yeah, great races they were Ross, great comeback in R2:thumbsup: you and Mike were really into each other:p And I just couldnt even take advantage of that because I had @KKJUN (Darius K.) all over me all of the race.Great race Darius, you really didnt give me a rest on this one.
Congrats @Steve Le Gallez on P1 R1, great driving as usual by the "Island Boy" aka "The Daddy":rolleyes:
Well, lets see what this crazy track brings next time around:O_o:
Cheers all

Sorry for the screwed-up start, guys, but other than that this was a great couple of races. In R1 I had to fight back from last and after a good fight with Mario (@BBKing212) found myself in P6, just one position from the coveted reverse-grid P5. Fortunately for me, Rad (@FeltHat) and Darius (@KKJUN) were fighting and that allowed me to close the gap, then on the last lap Darius went a little too deep into T1 and I slipped into P5.

Of course that got me into P1 for race 2 which led to a great race-long fight with Ross (@Ross Garland). I was able to keep him at bay for about 3/4 of the race but he got by me in the first sector with about 6 minutes left and while I was able to keep him close, there was no chance of getting P1 back.

Here's my video:

images

Now that we have finally seen some spring type weather I've been a bit busy in the yard before it hits 100 degrees F in a few days LOL. Although I keep an eye for a rain out and I am all in.

Probably going to miss more club events than I partake in as we get into the summer months. I am making an exception this Saturday to do the R3E 2 hours at Road America.

I really don't want to do this as I love the cars but not a big fan of that track and the grid is already small.:(:(
But I must retire from the event.:mad::mad::mad:
I hope more will join. Good luck and have fun.:thumbsup:

Come on peeps, if I can learn this bloody track in 30 minutes and go from last in practice to 1st in race two, then it can't be that hard! Get yourselves signed up, it'll be fun! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%