RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned racedepartment, lost my first post, it wanted me to login again.. stupid forum.

Was having great time. Qualy 2nd (wut?), in race was settled for 5th and possible podium. The top 3 were battling it out and i had some pace left to push, had enough gap to the back. Everything looked great. Then steering wheel came lose.. I tried to fix it but it was impossible on this track.

It has done it once before, then i did check it periodically but it had not moved at all. It seems that it slowly creeps closer to the edge over months. I have to increase grip, this can't happen again.

Qualy pace was 0.4 off the leaders pace and the pack was only tenth behind. I still had at least 2 tenths, i took the last chicane and last corner a bit easier since i was so much up on my delta and i did not want to ruin a good lap. Oh, first time i didn't qualy with race fuel, maybe that was the difference? I also used a lot more traction control, i think mine was at 50%..

Nightmare start for me, spun in first lap just before Michelin and saw everyone else streak away, lost focus and it took me a couple more laps before I got it back.
Never really got any consistency going but at least finished.
Congrats to the podium and thanks to all.
Sorry for rushing off but developed a splitter of a headache.

In...Sorry for the last one, but i have problems with internet grrr
No probs mate, happens to us all sometimes. My own PC goes through phases of losing internet, though it's because of the little devices I use to get a wired network through power sockets (so I don't have to use wireless) that is the cause. For some reason they'll just randomly drop the connection and need to be power cycled to get it back again. Sometimes they'll work for days with no issues, other days they'll drop out every few minutes. Makes no sense. :thumbsdown:

Apologies to all but I won’t be home in time for tonight’s race. We added an extra day to our holiday, so will be arriving home too late tonight. Hope you all have fun racing the best cars in R3E

View attachment 304725
Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Nürburgring - GP

Sunday 19/05/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) (Mandatory pit stop)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. Luke Maney
  5. suspectmonkey
  6. Mallyauto86
  7. paulbee058
  8. PurgerUK
  9. Droplin
  10. Roy Magnes
  11. CarlosB
  12. Jopamir
  13. Free slot