RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this true? If so, can i get my money back from premium since i will not install TS. I have no use for it outside few races and i can't see why it should be mandatory in a club race. If it isn't mandatory, why does it say so and why no one has said anything to me even after few races now? If no one monitors it, it isn't a real rule. If no one monitors it, is it then really mandatory? If i have not brought this up, would've anyone ever said anything about it? So.. is it a rule or is it some remnant of some old times? In a league race teamspeak or some other VOIP is common sense. Also: TS sucks, there are way better options for it.
it kinda looks like a remnant of old times as you said because:
- nothing about it in rd rules
- its not mandatory according to Bram (https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...ay-29th-march-2019.166457/page-6#post-2939631)
- its not mandatory in this /\ ACC event

Nice race guys, pity these cars are just a bit too much for me and when I found myself facing the race leaders just after turn 7 I thought best get out of here.
Since I saw quite a few spins from usually stable drivers reckon I did the right thing.
Not even the setup from our setup guru Calvyn White could save me, but thanks for your efforts Calv.:thumbsup:
Usual congrats to the podium, no mean feat around this very unforgiving circuit and thanks to all for attending.

Sorry Kenny, I am having a change of heart. As I am missing the RF2 Bathurst event Both tonight and Sat i've just noticed the same event on AC Sunday night and have decided to switch. Apologies but can you remove me from this event. Will be back on the midweek ones however.

Kennett Ylitalo
The reason we use ts is to allow any alerts to be passed on instantly. There is no obligation to talk, and some members don't even have mics, although it adds to the social side of club races. I hope you'll reconsider.

Not very likely that i do ever install TS. You have to make a decision about if i can join in the future, even thou it would never been an issue, right?. It is yet another software needed to keep running at the same time and i have no other use for it. The fact that it would not even be an issue if i did not bring it up says that the "mandatory" part is not really true. If you want more people to join, you decrease the amount of hoops they need to hop.

Not very likely that i do ever install TS. You have to make a decision about if i can join in the future, even thou it would never been an issue, right?. It is yet another software needed to keep running at the same time and i have no other use for it. The fact that it would not even be an issue if i did not bring it up says that the "mandatory" part is not really true. If you want more people to join, you decrease the amount of hoops they need to hop.

Interesting.

Everyone else here manages just fine. Plus get in on the fun and banter that comes with it! I loose count of the amount of lols each race.
But each to their own i suppose.

I had a great time last night boys, finally starting to get along with raceroom. Stuck in no mans land between the front runners and chasers and finished 5th. Had a bit of excitement trying fruitlessly to defend against Steve Kenwood coming back from a little mishap but pace was not upto it and he got by no problem. Till next week!

upload_2019-3-29_10-49-7.png

To keep the entry list full I will attempt the impossible by driving two cars at once.

I just received an invite from R3E to participate in the ADAC GT Masters Esports R6 Sachsenring. I Guess several dozen racers couldn't make it, so I'm in. :confused: No chance of advancing, but I'd like to participate anyway.
If my math is correct (16:30 GMT) and taking into consideration summer time I should be able to do it and this event.
If I miscalculated please sign me out, and accept my apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline