RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely Pixie Dixie dog :sneaky:
EF62803F4F872A055E6294444B3C367247BEFD6E

Well guys, I really enjoyed these two races. Got a couple of podiums which is a real rarity, but even better, had some great battles with Rad (@FeltHat) and Steve (@PurgerUK). My apologies if I squeezed either of you more than I should either on offense or defense but I'm not an aggressive driver by nature and I'm trying to force myself to be a little more aggressive so I'm a work in progress as it were.

Anyway, I had a great time. These cars fit my skill level better than most because they don't have enough horsepower to get me in trouble. Here's my video:

in please...let's see how badly i can mess this race up...
If I may be so bold Paul to make a recommendation of the BMW. And just a few adjustments. Drop the front and rear rebound to 13. Drop the wing to 13 ish. Drop the preload to 3 ish. And you got yourself a pretty stable driver friendly car and actually quite quick.
And to be honest mate is not how big or badly you ( WE ) mess up, it's seeing it through to the end.:):thumbsup:.

Reactions: DND
If I may be so bold Paul to make a recommendation of the BMW. And just a few adjustments. Drop the front and rear rebound to 13. Drop the wing to 13 ish. Drop the preload to 3 ish. And you got yourself a pretty stable driver friendly car and actually quite quick.
And to be honest mate is not how big or badly you ( WE ) mess up, it's seeing it through to the end.:):thumbsup:.
thanks cal...bmw is always my go to anyways

Never understood why that matters since most of us race in cockpit view, so you can't see it anyway. :p
look nice in screenshots and videos :D not to mention, even knowing you look in some way special is nice, some historic liveries etc, jagermeister :inlove: -i see yellow deustche post bmw, i remember Glock blocking during zandvoort quali :roflmao:
(and i can look at other cars :confused:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back