RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't actually have to turn the Vac on, just wheel it around the carpets it wheel leave some form of track..fool any wife sometimes..:laugh:

By the way noticed a couple of new avatar's..:whistling:

You don't actually have to turn the Vac on, just wheel it around the carpets it wheel leave some form of track..fool any wife sometimes..:laugh:

By the way noticed a couple of new avatar's..:whistling:
Well I've had a good kook at this vacuum thingy and I think it's out of fuel as I'll be buggered if I can get the thing to start so I'm ringing Dyson to ask him if it's a 2 stroke. Which I do have but I don't know where to put it in. It's got this big thing at the front it looks like a fuel tank but it has got a lot of stuff in it. And I suspect that is half the problem.
And what do you mean Mark, wheel it around the carpet do you mean I've got to push it no no no you can't mean that. I start doing that there'll be one hand on the hip before you know it darling.

Anyway Mr Kenny here is that setup I was speaking of considerably more stable much more drivable. Not as fast as course but it will certainly help keep you on the track.
Hope it works for you good luck.

Attachments

• AQUILA CR1 SPORTS GT BRIDGE THE SIR KENNY .svm
    6.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years