RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys for my **** performance... I hit somebody and ruined few people first race... sorry again. So i quit before I ruin second race also.
Please don't worry about it @dmatika! :) It was a very close race at the start and these things happen sometimes. It's just part of racing so no need to be concerned about it. I hope it doesn't put you off racing with us again, as you're more then welcome. :thumbsup:

It was great to see a bunch of other new faces on the grid tonight too! Thanks a lot for joining guys. I hope you had fun and that we'll see you on track again soon. :cool: (Hint: Thursday and Sunday guys!)

Great fun, and a special salute to JP (@Jopamir) and @Piotrek Blaszczak for the wins. Good job guys! Lots of good battles but very clean and enjoyable as usual. With the reverse grid I had pole in the 2nd race and it didn't take @Piotrek Blaszczak long to get past me but I somehow managed to keep Mark (@Gopher04) from getting by even though he was obviously faster than me. He was putting so much pressure on me at times I actually considered pulling over and letting him get by but my stubbornness won out and I was able to keep him behind me. Here's my video.

Yeh congrats to the 2 winners @Jopamir and @Piotrek Blaszczak ..:thumbsup: R1 was just a battle on the edge with JP seriously good fun, pretty much no gap throughout the whole race, also Rad was there ready to pounce.
R2 had abit of a crap start and had to try and pass 2/3 others which took a while, finally got upto Mike for 3rd place but just couldn't get past again great driving, and Mike you done the right thing by keeping going and not letting me past you weren't slow just good defending..:thumbsup:

On a side note, I tested all the cars on this combo and could match the times on all of them apart from the Civic, dam I just can't drive that car which is a shame as I use to love the old model in wtcc, which I hope we will visit again one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%