RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also see that I owe an apology to you, @Goncalo Inacio. Just watched my video as well as David Wyatt's and it is fairly obvious that I clipped your rear bumper when you were overtaking me in turn 1 at the start of lap 3 in the first race. During the race I saw you whiz by and thought that you had just missed your braking point but David's video shows that you were in the correct position and had accomplished the overtake when I tapped you and spun you out. It's obvious now that I should have stopped and waited for you but didn't so once again, my apologies.
No problem....Races.

I've been having a look at the Playseat Challange. I really have to get something, because this clamp system is pure trash.
@Schnensch, that's what I use with my T300. As a budget option, and for those that need to save space, I actually think it's pretty good. Very comfortable and suitable for all sizes, such as me at 6'2 and my mate who's only 5' nothing. I have no plans on getting anything more expensive even if I had the space, since it does the job just fine. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I cannot take part in this event I'm just not fit or healthy enough.
Here are a couple of setups that are at the top of the leaderboard.
It is surprising how much trail braking you can get away with in these cars especially the Ford. If you're getting a bit of wheel spinning out of corners and getting a little oversteer, lower the preload or lower the bumps. Or do what you think is best for you. Break more before changing down the gears leaving the last change down closest to the apex as possible this will help rotate the car a little giving you a better exit. This doesn't apply to all corners but most.
These are leaderboard setups so you may need a little bit more wing or one click up on the final drive, maybe both. As you don't want to hit the limiter whilst drafting. Tyre pressures really do depend on the way you drive, your style of driving. Tyre pressures and camber are related to your driving style. Anything between 7 and 9 laps will give you a good indication of what you've got to do in the way of pressures and camber settings which is a personal requirement.
Anyway I hope some of this helps in the way of hints and tips or just using a part of the setups to add to your own blah blah blah.
Have a good race have fun keep it clean.

Attachments

• FORD GT GT1 HUNGARORING GP LB TESTING.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 181
  • SALEEN S7R- HUNGARORING GP LB 2.svm
    6.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No