RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillclimb Icons.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: Hillclimb Icons
Track: Nürburgring - Sprint

Thursday 16/05/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. Luca Antinori
  5. Calvyn White
  6. PurgerUK
  7. Jopamir
  8. Ben Rosinga
  9. Fl@sh
  10. Kennett Ylitalo
  11. Mallyauto86
  12. Piotrek Blaszczak
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#24

Last edited by a moderator:
DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Nürburgring - GP

Sunday 19/05/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) (Mandatory pit stop)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. Luke Maney
  5. suspectmonkey
  6. Mallyauto86
  7. PurgerUK
  8. Droplin
  9. Roy Magnes
  10. CarlosB
  11. Jopamir
  12. rustyjabs67
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#17

Last edited:
Extremely sorry for another DRS question. I just did a practice run against the AI, at one point i crossed the finish line 0.3 behind an AI car, I did manage to overtake on the first corner, taking the race lead, but once I took the lead I still had 2 DRS uses available. Is there some kind of unwritten law not to use those since the game mechanics don't automatically disable it?

Good racing, guys. Don't know how I got that hole shot in the 2nd race to get out in front so quick but I'll take it. Somehow managed to keep the much faster @Piotrek Blaszczak and @Goncalo Inacio behind me until 2 minutes left in the race when they both blew by me and rapidly pulled away, leaving me to weep at lost opportunities:p. I'm going to try to make Thursday's race but no promises. Here's my video of both races:

I also see that I owe an apology to you, @Goncalo Inacio. Just watched my video as well as David Wyatt's and it is fairly obvious that I clipped your rear bumper when you were overtaking me in turn 1 at the start of lap 3 in the first race. During the race I saw you whiz by and thought that you had just missed your braking point but David's video shows that you were in the correct position and had accomplished the overtake when I tapped you and spun you out. It's obvious now that I should have stopped and waited for you but didn't so once again, my apologies.

Last edited:
Extremely sorry for another DRS question.
Never be sorry for asking questions! :)

To answer it, think of the three DRS activations you get as a kind of "reward" for being within one second of the car in front when you pass the start/finish line. How and when you use your reward is entirely up to you, and it is not taken away just because you manage to overtake someone or gain the lead of the race. So, you are free to use your remaining activations to pull out your lead even more, or gain some ground on the next car up the field. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%