RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
tried the nissan in practice but couldn't handle it. Was sweating buckets with Steve in it behind me, and he was just getting faster in that thing. One more lap and that was it! lucky me

Second race learned that while the ford does power-understeer like a dog when its not oversteering like a cow, it kind of sticks to the road if you have no love for your shoulders health.

Great fun. See you next time guys
Was a great first race mate, but couldn't keep with you in race 2. :thumbsup:

I'm getting constant disconnections so it looks unlikely that I'll be racing. It's not R3E though, it's my internet connection. Support ticket opened but they reckon they need to monitor my line for a few days to see what the issue is. This is despite me pointing out that the entire router keeps resetting itself, most often when Steam tries to download something. I love customer support teams that don't listen.

To anyone it's relevant to: PlusNet are ****. Go with somebody else. Been having issues like this on and off since I signed up with them.

Well the first race was very exciting for me trying to fight off @Steve Le Gallez for pretty much all the race. He really ate me up in the chicane but I was slightly faster in a few other turns but most importantly didn't make any major mistakes so I was able to hold him off and keep P2. Great fun Steve.

The second race was a totally different situation. Came out of turn 1 in P2 somehow, right behind my nemesis of the day @Steve Le Gallez and thought I'd give him the same treatment that he had given me in race 1 but it was not to be. Held P2 for only about 2 laps when the rear end got loose in the chicane and all hell broke loose. @schnabi was able to squeeze by me safely but @KKJUN wasn't so lucky as my a$$ end swung back and got in his way and I was sent off into the grass. Then, to make matters worse, I tried to squeeze back onto the track in violation of one of the most basic rules we have and almost took out @dmatika and @Jopamir in the process. Fortunately they were able to get by me with just a little disruption but I do apologize. Just got caught up in the heat of the race and didn't stop to think. Sorry guys!

Well, anyway, it really didn't get any better from there so here's my video of both races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%