RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

EU WTCR 2018 @ Moscow Raceway - Tues 25Sep18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Sep 18, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 25-09-18
  1. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +981
    You're in :thumbsup: Ninja'd

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,292
    Just can't seem to get a race without somebody talking s***. Rammed from behind nearly went off no apology, no nothing. Did I complain, no. Did I say anything at all, no. Constantly getting contact from behind by the same driver I earlier overtook cleanly and then being called hostile. It is up to the driver behind to get past cleanly, is it not? Couldn't do it clearly or otherwise and I'm the hostile one. What a joke.:O_o:
    Hey let's not race let's just all move out of each other's way. Heavens forbid for anybody decide to defend their position.
    Bloody ridiculous.
    I'm done.:(

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Björn Johansson

Björn Johansson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +354
    Thank you all admin and racers !
    Not my best performance over run the track at several
    places , sorry but that.
    See you all

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  4. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,413
    i was checking my mirror nervously every few seconds during first race :D with one or two laps more your chase would be successful

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,873
    I need to appologize to @EireGreen™ for that scary off I had in race 1 when my rear wheels locked up after I left the road, spinning me sideways back across it! I hope the heartrate has settled down by now :D

• Beer Beer x 3
  6. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium

Ratings:
    +547
    Great fun today guys! Lots of good defense out there.
    Gratis to the Podium and all finishers!
    ThanKS guys!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,947
    You guys are so fast and I'm so slow, at least I managed to avoid being lapped:redface:
    Congrats to both podiums and thanks to all who turned out.:D

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
    If anyone's interested, here's my two races:

Stutters a bit, because apparently I can no longer even record Raceroom without running into CPU issues. Second race starts at around 24:00 mark.

As for what happened at the very end of the second race...basically, I couldn't decide what to do in the last corner, then realized my hesitating might come off as blocking, so I decided to stay in the outside line after all, and as all that was happening, I kinda missed my braking point and could either try to go for the inside and pray I don't lose it and don't cause an incident with either of the two cars (or cause *them* to have an incident), or I could just run wide on the outside and lose my position. So the latter seemed like a more acceptable option.

Both races were great fun, though, despite my usual disappointment with my driving.

• Beer Beer x 5
  9. EireGreen™

EireGreen™
    Premium

Ratings:
    +335
    Don´t worry @Roy Magnes . I saw you return on the track and could avoid.
    A pity, our great fight was over.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stephen Gibb

Stephen Gibb
    Lost in the Misty Mountains Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +905
    Despite being 2nd last on the grid and also realising I forgot to switch on Crew Cheif I had 2 brilliant races @dmatika and @Martin Fiala for the 1st and @SOLO59 and again Martin in the 2nd.
    As always Martin a pleasure racing with you, I really wish you had tried to keep your line into that last bend felt really bad taking that position from you mate :(
    As always congrats to the podiums both races :)

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    Fun as always chaps, picked wrong car, as always, made drastic changes between quali & race, as always, buggered it all up, as usual but managed a clickety click (66) evening so not all bad. Pace of the front runners was ludicrous, managed a couple decent laps but was having to push to limit of setup to do it, ran off track more times than I can ever remember.
    Have had ongoing controller profile issues, which reared its ugly head again last week, so had to make several new profiles and of course hadn't written original settings down before deleting (Jeez I'm my own virus) :speechless: so am on the horrible path back to where I was, wherever that may have been!
    All feels bloody horrible again though and am yet to get close to how it felt prior to my TX300 going awol, driving me round the bend, can't even take my frustration out on ACC, as for some reason mine refuses to start, so back to rF2 I guess.

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. paulbee058

paulbee058
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Thanks for posting the races. I feared you were going to run out of fuel when I saw the fuel qty drop to 1 on the last lap of your first race :unsure:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  13. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
    Thank you, and likewise. And absolutely no need to feel bad, I made some bad decisions and that was the result, you had nothing to feel bad about. I'm way happier with you taking that position from me than I would be with the prospect of both of us (or even all three) crashing due to my attempts at trying something which only had a slim chance of success anyway. I didn't even feel too bad about it myself, which is a rare thing ;) The rest of the race was a lot of fun, that's all that matters to me.

Yeah, it was a bit tight ;) I was worried about running out of fuel ever since Crew Chief said he's not sure I will make it halfway through. I didn't add enough surplus to what my dashboard was telling me in practice.

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.