RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, the Bimmer might not be the best choice for this track...:whistling::O_o: Capris gallore, only Rad gave some fighting there:thumbsup:

(and the game crashed again mid-race:mad::mad::mad: - dash.exe's fault..?:cautious:)

TV Live Stream:

21:00 that sound :roflmao:

Fun to drive Greenwood again, but unfortunately it was hotlapping again; had high hope for some good fights but guys in front of me were like 2sec faster and guys behind me had technical issues or crashed :p

hmmm i had strange stutters twice during the race, never happened before in this form, fortunately didnt crash thanks to them- gotta investigate for the cause

- dash.exe's fault..?:cautious:
You use CrewChief right? If so, you don't need to use dash.exe anymore because CC has it integrated. All you have to is enable it in the preferences.

Anyway, some good racing going on there guys. :thumbsup: Good battles to watch, and good comebacks from the two Steves. Capri was definitely the car for that track given it's handling. Would have been what I drove.

Before anyone asks, the event I was testing for was a potential F1 French GP in a couple of weeks. Thinking of making it the full 90 minutes, so pit strategy should play a part. The only drawback is that I'm not sure I'd be able to take part. Paul Ricard in VR is absolutely horrendous thanks to the ridiculous blue lines all over the run-off areas. It makes seeing corners and brake markers next to impossible from the low seating position of an open wheeler, especially at 200mph. :(

Watching the YouTube video now. Savage. Would love to know how many were using h pattern and clutch and how many were using paddles?
Can't believe I missed this had to drop the other half to catch a bus.

Would love to know how many were using h pattern and clutch and how many were using paddles?
I don't at the moment. I made my own contraption to attach my shifter to my Playseat Challenge, but it isn't stable enough. Need to find a way to better secure it as I really want to get back to using it for the classics.

21:00 that sound :roflmao:
My girlfriend came to sit with me part way through, and I was showing her the delights of Group 5 engine sounds. Hence I switched the camera to you, despite you not being involved in a battle at the time. :D

Yeah I had a crash to the garage twice during practice??? Anyway, fun race and Luca and me had a good battle for many laps.
Question: Where can I find my laptimes, is that in the steam folder, if so where exactly? I like to look over my times to see if I'm bieng consistant or not and I also look for other such things? Thanks for your replys.

I don't at the moment. I made my own contraption to attach my shifter to my Playseat Challenge, but it isn't stable enough. Need to find a way to better secure it as I really want to get back to using it for the classics.

My girlfriend came to sit with me part way through, and I was showing her the delights of Group 5 engine sounds. Hence I switched the camera to you, despite you not being involved in a battle at the time. :D[/QU

Capri was definitely the car for that track given it's handling.
Agree entirelly! The turbo lag/boost in thr BMW is horrendus in those slow corners, much "softer" and manageable in the Capri. And btw, gave it a try in LB and managed to improve over a second w/the Capri. :pNevertheless, great driving from those Brits trio (Steve K, Steve L.G. and Luke):thumbsup: You were lacking Ross (too much hand job..., really Ross...:laugh::laugh::laugh:) Get better soon!
Cheers

What do you mean? What preferences?
Thanks
@Luca Antinori, check the first pic in this WebHUD guide. Enable the highlighted option. :)

Yes I do allways use CC and have I "WebHud Integration" enabled... but isnt it the same? Doesnt it jus "trigger" dash.exe anyway..?
@Jopamir, nope, with CC you don't even need dash.exe anywhere on your computer anymore. It's built into CC itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%