RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this race on the calendar last night, @David DeGreef and while I won't be able to make today's race I'll be sure to make room in my schedule for future races. Been a long time since there was a US hosted race series and I'm very glad to see it. Congrats on your hosting move and I wish you the best. See you on the track:thumbsup:

Reactions: DND
@David DeGreef please bump me down to the Reserve List.
I will definitely show for the race and if the slots are not filled I will attempt to run but so far I could not solve the bad stuttering that usually kicks in after a couple of laps :-(

I do not want to be in the way of another driver who can get a shot at this and have a proper race.

She is firing on two cylinders just about now.

Sign me in
Welcome to the grid Dux

Just noticed this race on the calendar last night, @David DeGreef and while I won't be able to make today's race I'll be sure to make room in my schedule for future races. Been a long time since there was a US hosted race series and I'm very glad to see it. Congrats on your hosting move and I wish you the best. See you on the track:thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing Team Grumpy soon

@David DeGreef please bump me down to the Reserve List.
I will definitely show for the race and if the slots are not filled I will attempt to run but so far I could not solve the bad stuttering that usually kicks in after a couple of laps :-(

I do not want to be in the way of another driver who can get a shot at this and have a proper race.

She is firing on two cylinders just about now.
Only need 6...I think. Moved you to Reserve. If anything changes let me know.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it. This is a fairly long course which means there will be quite a bit of separation and not much racing action like there would be on a shorter course. But, I'll be home in about an hour and check in so if the consensus is to race then I'll jump in.

I hope I am home in time to make the race. The family wants to go swimming at the local pool. Being that it's hot to death, I decided to join them. I should be back before the beginings of the practice session. Fingers crossed. I still have yet to test team speak. Crew Chief is up and running though. LOL

Guys I was told that this was actually US time so I wont be making on the grid.

Good Afternoon all, I am leaving work now for the two hour commute home so any changes/adds I will address when I arrive at home.
@Steve Le Gallez thank you, and sorry about knocking the server offline for a bit. Seems like I need some more IT help and not only a calculator.

Server is up and you may start practice now.

@Dux thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Dux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 268 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 178 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.2%