RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't race tonight because I'm absolutely shattered. I'm going to leave my PC streaming the event anyway, to test an RD themed broadcast overlay. :)

Worked a treat, I had company arrive and they sat and watched, neither could believe the quality, must have been pretty good as they sat in silence for the whole event and one was one of those womany types.
Overlay looked sweet, very professional. :thumbsup:
*Forgot to say it was up sampled to 4k and on the main TV viewing screen.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm hoping to stream more races when I'm not able to drive, so I wanted to get the overlay looking good. I hope to have a regular broadcast of at least the WTCR Tuesdays soon too. :thumbsup:

'ere, how come club nights are so poorly attended lately?
To be fair, it does vary quite a bit. Sometimes the WTCRs will get 20+ drivers, other times not. It depends on people's availability (made clear by the sharp increase in numbers over the festive period when people were off work), and what the other clubs happen to be doing. Quite often the faster, more powerful cars will win the day despite the actual racing in WTCR being far closer and more exciting.

Maybe it's time for RD to show it some love and have a league of our own
Nope. There's no league on the way. Honestly. Not at all. Never. :cautious:

On a different note, my router has once again been playing up all day, so who knows if I'll be able to stay online long enough to race...:thumbsdown:

Well if I wasn't in the pub half cut I would probably join this event.:roflmao:
And I'll probably make it home in time.
Anyway here's my setup. Because I love you all.:roflmao::whistling:

PS: Made very little effort for this setup not very interested in these front wheel drive cars. Treat it as a base setup and try to do as little as possible in altering it to get it to your style, otherwise I can only see you may lose what little speed that it has.

Attachments

• AUDI RS 3 LMS IMOLA GP LB.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
I just return from work after some 2 hours of motorway driving in let's say... interesting weather conditions :cautious:
And no, I'm not signing out from this event, I would rather be dead then miss a WTCR event :sneaky:
Just one thing though. I've picked up a Oculus Rift last saturday, spent weekend and yesterday evening trying to get this to work without stuttering (finally it worked well at around 10pm) and this is gonna be my first online test in VR. So apologise in advance for any strange driving behavior from me :x3:

Well what can one say. :rolleyes:
Race one, great start, yet in the gravel by turn 4, :thumbsdown: missed gear, very nearly wiped out @Ross Garland but rather fell on ones sword and headed for the litter and back to last, scrapped my way back up the field and was getting quicker, right up to the point I came upon someone with a new toy, :rolleyes: just watched @Mike Wyatt stream back, catches the Weaver bird in full mating dance! :D Nuff said.
Race two, great start and I finished unscathed. :cool:
Pleasure as always gents, not sure I'm up for Thursday's open wheelers, well that's a lie, I'm always up for a race but the old Arthritis is winning presently and I have to be fit for Austria on Saturday in my HoverMini. If I don't make it, enjoy!

Close as always guys! Love these cars. :inlove: Not sure what happened in race one, as I was barely able to reproduce my performance in practice and qualy. Held on for 5th though to put me on pole for race two. From there I was holding the lead nicely, until that Le Gallez bloke got behind me, sent me bad vibes, and made me lose it into the chicane! Swine. :O_o: Still, at least I held on for a podium. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%