RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i uploaded my first race to youtube just to realize theres no sound :cry: here's the thumbnail :roflmao:
hDEYBHC.jpg

i uploaded my first race to youtube just to realize theres no sound :cry: here's the thumbnail :roflmao:

And I thought I'd set up OBS to capture R3E sound without TS, only to find that it did capture it but without my own bloody mic. Combined with your boo-boo and the fact I missed streaming race one entirely, it was a night of screw-ups on the video front! :p

'ere, how come club nights are so poorly attended lately?
Most surely can't be ACC stealing them all, bloody awful on my PC, cars drive ok and if I could find a field of view that worked with my triple setup, it looks very much like the tracks are up to scratch. Alas no matter what I try, Single player Jonny no mates is the only option I can get to work and when I do finally sit in the car I have to faff about with the view, every sodding time, then the background doesn't seem to be going the same speed as me and I get this horrible blurring that quite frankly gave me nausea. :thumbsdown:
I suppose rF2 has the Aston in their GT3 pack, can see that stealing a couple, have kept away myself, well until the pack is full and on sale! :)
AMS :O_o: I keep it on my PC for Caterhams, Trucks and Brit tracks only. I'm in (barely) the Mini league, which is fun, if I didn't get DQ'd that is, :rolleyes: but jeez, those Mini's are most definitely not the finest representation of a car I've ever driven, :confused: fun but reminiscent of piloting a Hovercraft on a Roller-coaster, whilst doing the hand jive.
Strange thing is, user numbers are up considerably on last year, we know it's not the Sim, as it just gets better and better. It does lack a bit of attention with the higher echelon at RD but I suppose the lack of modding demotes it with the old guard :whistling: I do feel they counter this with an ever increasing list of content, quality content at that.
Maybe it's time for RD to show it some love and have a league of our own, I'm sure we could rustle up a few, enough for an entertaining wander around the world (as long as it's not FWD, I've forgotten how to drive them) in one of many wonderful series or cup cars.
Really wish I could make Sundays but at £250 an hour I can hardly have her watch me sweating in an NSU for 2 hours! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Raceroom rules the roost in my house! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%