RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
DKUR9Tk.png

Well the couple weeks away from RR was a bad move, although unavoidable, I must make more of an effort to keep ones hand in. Twaz a nightmare from the off, managed a few minor tussles in both races, on the way toward the leaders, then the meander to the rear, followed by a late run that fizzles out like a damp squib. :rolleyes:
Ever had the feeling one is beating ones head against a Hummer? Not the biggest fan of Laguna and have completely forgotten how to drive a FWD car and come the morrow, no doubt I would have lost the ability to drive RWD as well.
Poxy virus has knobbled me, teach me to mix with disease ridden people, bloody horrible things, coughing and spluttering their toxic lung internals all over the place, Time to start a new health plan, pretending I'm out. :sneaky:
Pleasure as always gents!

Sorry people, I have to renege.
My Mum was admitted to hospital last night, hopefully all minor stuff. Anyway, I'll be sitting bedside as you all enjoy yourselves.

Sorry again.

Well I'm going to have to bail out of the event.
My brake pedal is periodically locking on. And for the life of me I cannot see why. So it must be a faulty load cell, I think. But all I do know is my brake pedal is sticking anything between 5 and 12% and the only way I can relieve that is putting my foot behind the brake pedal and pushing towards me with my toes. And I cannot do that in race.
Anyway good luck have fun keep it clean.:)

Well I'm going to have to bail out of the event.
My brake pedal is periodically locking on. And for the life of me I cannot see why. So it must be a faulty load cell, I think. But all I do know is my brake pedal is sticking anything between 5 and 12% and the only way I can relieve that is putting my foot behind the brake pedal and pushing towards me with my toes. And I cannot do that in race.
Anyway good luck have fun keep it clean.:)
Ok mate, thanks for letting us know.

That was really fun to watch. Including the funny goings on in the last 7 minutes of the second race.
I saw some offs into the gravel and I also saw some getting more than their fair share. Some accidental taps. And for the remaining 4 a definite consideration for maximum amount of fun for all remaining.
Thoroughly enjoyed both races thanks for the entertainment.:thumbsup:
Well done all.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back