RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

EU WTCR 2018 @ Imola - Tues 02Oct18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Sep 23, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 02-10-18
  1. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,947
    You're onboard Mal:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Magnar Haarstadsveen

Magnar Haarstadsveen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +163
    Sorry boys, i have to sign out. My neck is killing me, i have eating paiin killers all evening but it nort working so now i going to bed.

3. EireGreen™

EireGreen™
    Premium

Ratings:
    +335
    Sorry @Piotr Dul , I missed my brakepoint and can not avoid. Sorry mate.

4. Piotr Dul

Piotr Dul
    Sunday Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +134
    :poop: happens...

5. paulbee058

paulbee058
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    Thanks for tonights race all. Thoroughly enjoyed it once again. I can't seem to sort an issue I have with TS and my mic though. Installed TS at the weekend and it eventually worked for Sundays race but not tonight. I can hear everyone but can't be heard, so not being rude, just me being rubbish with tech.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
    @paulbee058 Apologies for my multiple dumb moves in race 1. As usual, I was getting way too eager for the amount of skill I have (which doesn't take much, as you might imagine). Sorry, hope you managed to have fun regardless of my dumb attempts at ruining it, even if absolutely unintentionally.

Edit: Well, seems like you did. So there's at least that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. suspectmonkey

suspectmonkey
    Premium

Ratings:
    +302
    Phew, that was a tough intro to WTCR! I was pretty surprised to qualify P5 as usually Quali isn't my strong suit, but I made a pigs ear of using launch control for the first time! I must have put the car into 1st before pressing the launch control button and of course you're meant to leave it in neutral! Cue a cloud of tyre smoke... I had some good on track battles though, especially with @Stephen Gibb! Thankfully I figured out the launch control for Race 2, made some good ground only to suffer the dreaded lift-off oversteer through Variante Villeneuve which put an end to any hopes of a decent finish. A smoother driving style required for next time I think!

Congrats to @M4LLY and @Steve Le Gallez on their wins, and the rest of the podium! Hope to get out in these cars again soon!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Gopher04

Gopher04
    Premium

Ratings:
    +471
    Good racing tonight, really enjoyed the R1, R2 just wasn't there for me to many mistakes followed by a drive through for out braking myself, yea for the penalty system.. really starting to hate the 2 race format, it knocks me out of my rhythm, would much prefer a 45 min race, or atleast have a reverse order of the top 10 or something to mix it up..

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. paulbee058

paulbee058
    Premium

Ratings:
    +34
    @Martin Fiala I thoroughly enjoyed our battles, absolutely no apology required. Hope we have plenty more of them in future.

• Beer Beer x 1
  10. Stephen Gibb

Stephen Gibb
    Lost in the Misty Mountains Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +905
    Great racing as always with these cars great racing with @suspectmonkey and @Yetch great fun :).
    As always congrats to the podiums in both races.
    It would great to run these cars at Bathurst and the Nordescheffle neither of which has been used in well over a year :whistling:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    Not sure if it was the people, cars, tracks or alignment of Planets but that was great fun, had some great battles, made the usual dumb ass mistakes. :rolleyes: Blistering pace at the front guys, shirt tails slipped through my grip in both races, apologies to anyone if I was the cause of their dismay but appeared a rather clean race from where I wallowed, especially for the WTCR cars and what cars they are, never fail to come up with close & exciting racing. How there is not a league running with these is criminal and as for the reverse grid embargo. :O_o:
    Have to agree with Stephen Gibb (great racing by the way) :thumbsup:, Bathurst would be fun and the Nords is a given but there are so many others, Chang in these cars is a dream, in fact even Indy is fun in these little Firecrackers, far to many tracks under used, I understand the more obscure the location the fewer people may own it but with racing this good it may well entice people to dip their hand in their pockets and up their track portfolio.
    A pleasure as always gents!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. QWASZX

QWASZX
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    Provisional sign-up please

13. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,490
  14. QWASZX

QWASZX
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    Sorry, meant to post on today's thread.
    I guess I AM too tired for racing...

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.