RDTV REPLAY
Automobilista Awesome Mod - The Audi R8 LMS GT3 with Paul Jeffrey
Available now on the LIVESTREAM page.

EU WTCR 2018 @ Hockenheimring - Tue 04 Dec 2018

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Nov 27, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 04-12-18
  1. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,414

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Kenny, You forgot to say "...brilliantly" ehehehe ;)

• Haha Haha x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Luca Antinori

Luca Antinori
    Premium

Ratings:
    +327
    I can't believe it crashed just at the end of quali... I was so ready to race I even went to race in iRacing straight into week 13 with the new dallara f3... :confused:

• Beer Beer x 1
  4. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +619
    Well, the first race didn't go too well but thanks to the reverse grid I was able to get to try the Pole again in the 2nd race and made it stick for only my 2nd win ever, if you don't count races with only 3 or 4 cars:whistling:.

And a special thanks to @Jopamir for "brilliantly" keeping everyone busy so I could get some distance out in front. The agreed-on amount will be in your account shortly, JP;).

Here's my view of the races:

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +1,019
    A while ago it happenned the same to me few seconds before qualy ended. I close SimShaker just in case, and somehow managed to get back to the game although warm-Up was already on:O_o:
    I cant say what caused it, but try to figure out what hardware/software you have on at time of crash to see if any is the possible culprit.
    I have CrewChief/HUD Dash/SimShaker/TeamSpeaker . Not TSNotifier anymore b/c Im afraid it was the guilty on another occasions so I dont risk (I know who's talking by their voice - or burps ahahah...:D:p)

• Haha Haha x 2
  6. Jopamir

Jopamir

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Brilliant win Mike.
    Beer will be fine thanks;)

• Beer Beer x 2
  7. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,456
    Excellent cars, fun track, great bunch of guys. :thumbsup: I couldn't have asked for a better return to racing than last night, that was so much fun! Surprised myself by being at the front fighting for podiums, so maybe my hiatus has done me good. ;) The racing really was top notch, so thanks to everyone for taking part and congrats to the podiums. Can't wait to race these beauties again! :cool:

• Like Like x 4
  8. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    Good to have you back Ross Garland, nice to have another West country accent to offset mine! :thumbsup:
    Great comeback by the way, have a feeling a few of us have picked up some rather bad habits with these WTCR's over the weeks, swear I'm slower than ever. :O_o:
    Enjoyed the few fights I had but spent most of both races on ones Todd. Found I was fatiguing come the end of both races too, which frankly is pathetic, off to give myself a thorough good talking to, maybe even a slap if I get lippy. :cool:
    Pleasure as always gents, looking forward to Thursday and the GT2's, they sound so great and for some reason seem so exhilarating, can't set one up to save my life but kinda get off on fighting against the quark, strangeness and charm I seem to pronounce tenfold. Ah well it's not the winning but the taking part!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Stephen Gibb

Stephen Gibb
    Lost in the Misty Mountains Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +908
    A fellow Hawkwind fan perchance ?

10. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +349
    Many years have I followed the Wind, from Stonehenge in the 70's to Bristol last year and all decades in between. Not a fanatic but influenced my love of off the cuff music and led me down the rabbit hole of Prog Rock where I kinda stayed and swayed and played some more, not that I don't venture from the genre, keen on lots of things. Generally guitar influenced rock inspired, all courtesy of a misspent youth. Now find myself with well over 40 thousand prog albums from the 60's to yesterday, when all my troubles seemed so far away! :rolleyes: So yes Mr G I like Hawkwind and just about anything else that blows in with it. Have found that picking what to put on next a tad taxing but can't remember the last time I heard an album twice in the same year, which to be honest, is not always a bad thing, especially for friends and family, can be an acquired taste some of it, some of it I'd like to personally go to a band rehearsal and smash every instrument in sight. They say variety is the spice of life, well if there's one thing Prog Rock has, it's variety, in abundance.
    Played extremely loudly through my 6 way active system, so I can hear it with my headphones on whilst careering down the green mile, bliss. :) Did I mention my neighbours hate me! :laugh:

• Love Love x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.