RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its between the Peugeot 308 and the Audi lms, I have been trying to see which one has a better feel, I dont like the other cars very much ,cant get them down
For these cars my "setup" for every track is to set the rear ARB as low as possible, set the brake bias closer to the centre, and... that's it. Perhaps drop some rear wing if there are long straights but often I don't even bother with that. Works for me. :)

But if you really want someone else's setup, you'll need to say what car you're using. This is one class where we generally end up with a pretty varied grid.

Sorry for my screw up with the pit stop setting guys, especially to Reggie Sr who couldn't get back in after the restart. :(

Other than that, some good racing. Had some great side-by-side battles with Carlos in race one. Was doing ok in race two but lost it in that fast right-hander at the top of the hill. Lost it again in the exact same place and the exact same way the very next lap, so that was the end of my chances at coming anything other than last! :x3:

See you Tuesday!

Both good races, good battles with Ross and Paul, fun car to drive, however I'm still a bit unexperienced with these cars, just bought it a couple of days ago. I'm still very slow in a couple of turns, maybe my setup wasn't appropriate for this track. Hope next time will be better.

i talked to one of beta testers and looks like optimum conditions for FRJ may be too good :p, hence our problems during quali, same thing with leaderboard challenge

WTCR 2018.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: WTCR 2018
Track: Spa Francorchamps - GP

Tuesday 30/04/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) (Reverse grid to 5 places)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. Steve Le Gallez
  4. paulbee058
  5. Mike Wyatt
  6. KKJUN
  7. Ingemar Petersson
  8. EireGreen™
  9. Gopher04
  10. Thegodfather6571
  11. Reggie Blain
  12. Reggie Blain Sr
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#20

Last edited:
FR 2.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: FR 2
Track: Spa Francorchamps - GP

Thursday 02/05/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:50 UTC (30 minutes)

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. BBKing212
  4. PurgerUK
  5. Steve Le Gallez
  6. Ingemar Petersson
  7. Calvyn White
  8. Luca Antinori
  9. Piotrek Blaszczak
  10. Jean Jacques Martin
  11. quartespeed
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot