RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you and your dad are both well, seems like ages. Derry Girls keeping you busy:D
Derry Girls, line of duty, Marcella the list goes on mate. Anyway haven’t been near the sim in months... my dad says his won’t even switch on so hopefully I can get his sorted tomorrow. We are both keeping well Kenny thanks for asking, looking forward to catching up with you all on TS this Sunday.

Last edited:
The track does actually provide some decent overtaking opportunities. The long last corner can be hard to get just right, leaving you open on the straight to someone getting a better run out than you do. If they can get a nose up the inside the heavy braking zone into the 90 degree turn one can get the job done.

Oh, and this track has also been used in real life for Formula 1 cars, believe it or not! :O_o:

Had been away this days and will be all of the next week, so just want to wish you all good fun this Sunday and in the coming races! And nice hollydays everyone if that's the case ;)
(oh, I miss my races :(:(:cry::cry:)
Cheers:unsure:

In please. But it may be only for the first race.

there's a chance i will be too drunk to race or even post here but ill do everything in my power to be there :roflmao:
Both in, drunk or sober.
Jopamir
Have a nice holiday I'm looking forward to a wee break. I had planned a week of debauchery and depravity but my wife said I'm deluded and denied.:whistling:
Have a good racing week guys:thumbsup:

Anyone have a setup for this track I'm trying to make my own ,not working so well ,put in 66 laps ,no closer to a better resolution
For these cars my "setup" for every track is to set the rear ARB as low as possible, set the brake bias closer to the centre, and... that's it. Perhaps drop some rear wing if there are long straights but often I don't even bother with that. Works for me. :)

But if you really want someone else's setup, you'll need to say what car you're using. This is one class where we generally end up with a pretty varied grid.

Well I just tried to do 10 consecutive laps and my back says no no no no. I should have probably tested before I signed up.
So unfortunately I must sign out..:(

Anyway I really hope to see these cars again really soon. On any track. I say this because I've might have not mentioned previously that I really like these cars I think they're really fun to drive.
Anyway you all have a good race now you hear. Keep it fair keep it fun and the other stuff.:thumbsup:

I will try to make another quick run home from work to join this one. I am doing the shift that ends 1 hour before the official test session, so it should be manageable....should... Just don't jinx the traffic, please :cautious:

Gonna have a drive in a min, if I get no reaction I will grab a spot please @Ross Garland. :thumbsup:

* Raceroom is crashing at the moment for some reason, crashed a couple times whilst trying to get a sneaky practice in and by the time I've put a thread on the forum inc crash dump and taken a look as to why I've got to now and it's just crashed again, so as usual the sidelines for me, again! :(
Enjoy your racing guys the 964 is a delight to drive, should be close.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years