RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 6919

6 wide down the straight here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm in a race against time, had the bright idea of wiping my gaming PC clean at 11pm last night (get my best ideas at the end of the day). :rolleyes:
Not sure (have a good idea) if it's me or what but everything is fighting with me, latest bloody nVidia drivers have taken the first hour this morning and that's for them just to install properly, 4 times before they actually worked, not even started on my racing hardware, which was the whole reason I decided to take the leap and go deep with a wipe. Been having random issues with both wheel and pedals for a while, plus AMS stopped working and then AC, couldn't risk RR joining the deserters list, so, I am where I am, lovely fast PC with bugger all on it and a raft of things to do before this evenings race, I have full intentions of joining you chaps later but if I fail to show, today didn't go well and if I'm not there by Thursday, I've been arrested for throwing PC parts at passing cars (again). Feel a bit bad, as I championed Chang and am yet to race there with you all, admittedly due to my untimely great ideas but one day, one day it really will be a great idea. :p
Hope to see you later chaps!

Every week you seem to start some major project with your setup that puts your sim racing at risk! What are you going to try next week? :p ;)

To be honest though, I was going to wipe my own rig today. Been almost a year since the last one, and it needs it. Not really sure I can be arsed though, feeling far too lazy and also don't want to miss the WTCRs tonight. (My shoulder is feeling ok today!)

Phew! :x3: Really not a fan of the track but the quality of the racing more than made up for it. Race two was particularly fun, having a constant battle with Darius throughout. :thumbsup: Thanks guys, and see you next time!:cool:

Exactly, so can we just get on an enjoy ourselves instead of moaning? Numbers mean nothing, the racing means everything, and pointing out low numbers is not going to make more people miraculously appear.
wasn't having a moan just stating the fact that it's a shame we don't seem to be getting the big fields lately. anyhows my night was a mare had to ice up my bloody toe as it was aching like mad race 1 and then race 2 well ..non starter. looked like fun at the front!!

does a bear **** in the woods.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back