RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite cars and track. :) I hope you all had a good one which I would find hard to believe considering I wasn't there, :D wish I was though. But unfortunately been struggling with ill health. :poop: Which is delayed my the building of my new rig and what not.:(:cry:.
When I got up this morning feeling quite good ish. So I might get a start on ripping things down and putting things back together again. And hopefully be ready for a Sunday.:)
Have a nice weekend.:)

• Deleted member 6919

I hate blokes with hair..even more so when you have to much of it.:cry:

• Deleted member 6919

Well due to ACC delay and DR2 being aload of shite hopefully I might actually race next week now, we will see.;)

@Calvyn White can i have that sweet mustang setup for my professional review? :roflmao:
Sorry no can do not for this car anyway. But when I get home I will post what I have for the BMW Mercedes etc. In the meantime I have posted a few DTM 92s setups in previous events.
Besides what little help I can give in a way of setups doesn't really help that much at all. As driving style varies greatly. Which obviously makes a setup very personal as you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%