EU WTCR 2018 @ Bathurst - Tues 23Oct18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Oct 6, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 23-10-18
  1. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,501
    Second race:

Excuse the non-standard aspect ratio, couldn't change to 16:9 resolution from my native 16:10 without leaving the game. More mistakes from me, but still great fun first chasing after @Jopamir again and then making @Ranj1977 work hard ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +350
    Have totally lost the plot with the WTCR cars, think it's squeezing that last 10th crosses the line, swear my Cupra was 3 foot narrower after race 2. :confused: Almost considered the armco was an electro magnet and Kenny was flicking it on and off with his big toe. :barefoot:
    Wish they'd have a level playing field and keep the bloody road surface consistent, if I didn't know, I'd swear I was driving a different car than earlier in the day, when I set up the Lancia for the evening of racing. Had to swap it out for the Cupra last minute as I was unable to set a time, kept throwing itself off track, with little to no warning. :devilish:
    Great racing as always gents and a pleasure to boot, brace of 4th's, delivered on a plate by the timely flick of a toe! Cheers Kenny! :laugh:

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ranj1977

Ranj1977
    Premium

Ratings:
    +41
    You made me work very hard bro!! I was sweating!! :D

• Beer Beer x 2
  4. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,501
    @Ranj1977 Yeah, I guess I can be fairly OK at closely following someone. Overtaking them...not so much... ;)

It was a fun race for sure, cheers.

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Yeah, you were on fire Martin :ninja:
    What is happening w/ you?:O_o::p:p

• Haha Haha x 2
  6. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,501
    Yeah, I know, what the **** ;) Excuse me for actually being able to race somewhat acceptably for a change once in a blue moon ;)

• Haha Haha x 4
  7. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Now that you mention it, there's a full moon :geek:
    Now seriously, it was a great race, you were faster than me, never had a moment to rest w/ you allways in my tail. Good job :cool::thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.