EU WTCR 2018 @ Bathurst - Tues 23Oct18

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kenny Paton, Oct 6, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 23-10-18
  1. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    You're in :thumbsup:

2. Enoneado

Enoneado
    Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    I have a question, i'm beggining with RR, i have the basic free game, if i want to participate in this or other race, i know that obviously i must have the Bathurst track, but if i only buy one TCR car, i can join in with my car or i need all the WTCR 18 pack to load the race?

3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    You only need one car to race, and remember you can test drive them all and choose the one you like best.

4. Enoneado

Enoneado
    Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    thanks, i didn't know i could test the cars before buy them

5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    In game click on store > cars > class > WTCR 2018 you'll see the test drive button, you only have one track but you can test all the cars.
    BTW, that's true of any car class in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. M4LLY

M4LLY
    Premium

Ratings:
    +369
    Sign me up please :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    You're in man:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,422
    there's no need, Golf is the be(a)st :rolleyes: (btw, thats a huge advantage over lets say, rf2 where i have to own whole pack to participate, remember to buy vrp packs for maximum savings, and wait for sale)

9. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,297
    Well well well found myself being dragged off to a year one birthday party, oh f****** yippee. But I was surprised when I got there I saw a vast quantity of alcohol and said to myself well I'm having some of that. But I was told that's for Later On and I said I don't know who this ****in Later On is but he's not having all of it. And many of the other adults agreed, I mean who would not.
    Anyway we all starting having a few vodkas a few rum and cokes is a few lagers etc. And then somebody came up with the game called toddler lobbying.

Really good game until the neighbour stuck his head over a 7 ft fence and said why are all these kids in his garden. That's not true actually the neighbour didn't come out at all. We had to kick down the fence to find out who won. I came second, I had one of the fat ones and have a bad shoulder. Actually that's not true either in fact somebody called the revenue collectors (the gathers, the filth, the cops, the police) and we were all arrested. For something call child endangerment or something. Really don't get it, since when is have fun been illegal, outrageous.
    Anyway if I can make bail and sober up enough I join the race, working on it as we speak.:roflmao: But there's absolutely no guarantee..burp.. fart burp...
    Just kidding no children were harmed in the making of this game we used teddy bears besides the teddy bears bounce further than children.:roflmao:

Anyway have a good race have fun keep it clean, if that's at all possible.:whistling::)

P.s. Here is my setup for the Audi. I've included two setups as I feel one may work better for one then the other.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just keep on going " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Im having some issues w/ my wheel (again...:mad:) but I want give it a go anyway.
    In please
    thanks

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    The problem is the nut behind it:laugh:

• Haha Haha x 3
  12. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    I'll take that as a maybe:D

13. Calvyn White

Calvyn White
    Calv Killmore Premium

Ratings:
    +1,297
    No thank you mate I am pretty s*** faced.
    Well I'm not that bad but I'm bad enough, let me put it this way I'm seeing two bad enoughs. And I'm not talking about because I've written it twice.:roflmao:
    So let me make it perfectly clear I'm not racing tonight as I can barely get to the toilet in a straight line.:whistling::poop::roflmao: but I am taking the corners quite well oddly enough.

• Haha Haha x 5
  14. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,422
    theres a chance i wont show up <renovation action :cry:>

• Beer Beer x 1
  15. Dan Marr

Dan Marr
    Dan Marr - danfilm007 on Steam Premium

Ratings:
    +117
    Tried 15 mins of offline practice and I can barely hit the brake pedal (stupid leg muscles) so I'm going to have to bow out sorry :(

• Beer Beer x 1
  16. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    And with me left with images that will still be with me long after your hangover is gone.:whistling:
    Nae luck mate:(

• Beer Beer x 1
  17. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    Okay Dan, thanks for letting us know and hope your legs feel better after a rest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +626
    Sorry, Guys, but I'm out. In 7 out of my 8 practice laps I was into the wall, and more than once on some laps. Just can't get my :poop: together today and with this track I'd be nothing but a roadblock to everyone else. Enjoy:)

• Beer Beer x 5
  19. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +4,955
    Okay Mike, see you soon.

20. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,501
    Great couple of races as far as racing was concerned at least. I was having terrible CPU issues in the first race again, with audio glitching out and random lags. Not sure how it looked from the outside, if I was warping or lagging or anything, then I'm sorry. The recording is surprisingly OK, though, so here's me trying to overtake @Jopamir for 20 minutes:

I'll upload the second one soon as I had switched to Shadowplay to try to lower my CPU usage.

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.