RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that I could purchase when I went through the Racedeprt. guide - not through rhe Store in RRE. Go figure! I made my purchase, david, count me in.

Dang it I called this car in the other thread right after the first race. I can't believe I didn't see this thread. Oh well. Put me down for the #75 Nissan please David

Both on the grid

1. @Sean Armstrong
  2. @johndough247
  3. @emarchena
  4. @Minerro
  5. @Mike Wyatt
  6. @Luke Maney
  7. @stevem
  8. @2112
  9. @Wilko Jones
  10. @TrumpetReich
  11. @brc19
  12. @John Addison
  13. @Larry Downing
  14. @Keith_G
  15. @bloozmahn
  16. @GalacticMonkeh
  17. @Racker2
  18. @sc4dr Nissan #75
I am going to ask everyone to please keep the chat to a minimum during the race, especially with the great turn out we have as it may be distracting to some drivers as well as talking over each will get alot of 'what did you say?'
If we can keep the chat to warning a driver in regards to lapped traffic, giving someone your intent on entering pits if they are approaching, or overall track awareness would greatly be appreciated.

I'm sorry, but an event I was due to attend was cancelled today because of the bad weather and it will be held tomorrow instead, which means I'm out unfortunately.:(

Help configuring software and hardware. I have a G29 with shifter and HyperX Cloud 2 headset. I installed the G29 drivers, TeamSpeak and CrewChief.

G29 is working OK. However, I do not hear anything from CrewChief while practicing. I also do not see any TeamSpeak login in RR3.

Thanks,
Mitch

This is not meant to be discouragement, but encouragement so please take it as such.

Those cars are difficult to drive. They do not have anti-lag, ABS, Stability Control, ect...You will have to stay on your toes as you test. Be aware that the turbo's will have lag (the turbo is still spooling thus not giving power) and when that lag ends you will have a rocket on your hands. Be prepared and do not power out of corners until you are confident you can anticipate and account for lag. Once you do that you can tromp on the accelerator to your hearts content.

The Mustang, on the other hand, is wild coming out of a corner because the torque is NOW! Never tromp on the accelerator unless your front wheels are straight and you are hanging on tight.

The brakes are not the best compared to newer cars so you must account for that. Also suspensions are a but different.

Take it easy until you get some seat time under your belt in these cars. It will not take long to learn but it will take a long time to master. Be patient. If you get discouraged grab a newer car (GT3 woudl be best) and use it to learn how to drive the track then go back with the TA cars and adjust accordingly.

You could be a unicorn for all we know, and kick our butts. No way to know unless you are in there. Good luck!

@2112 Driving a GT3 car is much easier - I can actually complete a lap without crashing. :D

Reactions: DND
Help configuring software and hardware. I have a G29 with shifter and HyperX Cloud 2 headset. I installed the G29 drivers, TeamSpeak and CrewChief.

G29 is working OK. However, I do not hear anything from CrewChief while practicing. I also do not see any TeamSpeak login in RR3.

Thanks,
Mitch
Great! now you have your gear. For Teamspeak you need to download it and install it here is an usefull guide. The for CrewChief once you updated soundpacks drivers and personalistions select raceroom then click on start aplication here you´ll find more info about its features

Edit: Crewchief in practice will only share you less info than in a race as lap times, fuel, etc

Reactions: DND
OMG, LMAO, I am such an idiot :roflmao:. I just fired up the game and when I went to connect to TS3, no one was in. I check the calendar and this race is Sunday, LOL.

Kenny, I won't be here. Were going to see Secret Life of Pets 2. I have to leave here right about 1200 my time.

Thank you for considering me though. :)

Wow...And I get a bit whiny when my fingers get fatigued after playing the guitar for awhile.

Hope it gets better. I know what it is like to have a work injury curtail a career.
it's getting better slowly, i just can't gig yet because i start to lose some dexterity after about 2 hours. doc said 2 year recovery and i'm just past 1 year so i cant' complain too much. i'm more professional level player than hobbyist so it was a gamble to have the surgery and it's paid off pretty well.

Maybe I'm just clueless and everybody else already knows this but I discovered today that G27 wheels work much better if you set the rotation to 900 in the Logitech Profiler. Then, In R3E car setups, set the rotation to 900 and max out the lock and FFM for every car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 270 27.4%