EU WTCR 2018 @ Autodrom Most - Tues 12 Feb 2019

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Feb 4, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 12-02-19
  1. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,750
    No AMS on Monday? :( That might actually persuade me to join this one, despite it being WTCR... (Not signing up yet.)

2. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,888
    Come on, Martin. You have not seen any of my rear bumpers for a while, and you know you miss them :laugh:

• Haha Haha x 3
  3. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,750
    I'm not running a resolution high enough to see someone's rear bumper in Raceroom lately ;)

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. KKJUN

KKJUN
    Premium

Ratings:
    +26
    in please

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just KeepOnGoing " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,122
    yes please;)
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Both in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. Gopher04

Gopher04
    Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    In pls..:thumbsup: Is it me or are these cars a pain in the arse since the patch, can't even drive my Audi that well anymore..

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  8. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,625
    It's not just you, there's at least two of us. I've only raced these once since the patch and I was super-tired at the time, but even so my performance was way off what it had been. :unsure:

9. davew045

davew045
    Premium

Ratings:
    +350
    Since I am going to watch anyway, I might as well live stream this race

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. Anders Nilsson

Anders Nilsson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +100
    sign me up plz

11. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,750
    Well, OK, in if you'll have me.

BTW I don't think there's been any changes with these cars lately apart from some slight BoP.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,625
    That's what the patch notes said yes, but who knows what they tweaked to achieve that BoP? :cautious:

13. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,750
    Anyone who reads the patch notes ;)

In August, they adjusted ballast for all cars except the Honda. In November, they adjusted "power, weight, gear ratios" without specifying further details (though it might've been mentioned somewhere).

There's no other mention of any WTCR related changes apart from these two instances.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,068
    Don't know why I thought it was a good idea to jump in a car I'd never driven on a track I don't know just before qually, just like to be on the edge me:whistling:
    Thanks guys for dodging round me and congrats to the podium:thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Gopher04

Gopher04
    Premium

Ratings:
    +506
    Strange race for me, could be I've just lost how to drive the Audi or something has changed, but I don't seem to beable to push it anymore..anyways good track and good racing by all, congrats to the winners and podiums.

• Beer Beer x 2
  16. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,888
    @Anders Nilsson - I found an old highlights-video from Most with the old WTM for rF1 too when I started digging :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
  17. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,750
    Also known as a brown alert moment:

[​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 9
  18. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Moving Chicane Premium

Ratings:
    +3,750
    BTW here's both of my races in full in case anybody is interested:

It's kinda funny how the races I don't really look forward to or prepare for often end up being a lot better (or rather more enjoyable) than the ones I look forward and/or practice for...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +415
    Yet another catastrophe, for starters, no practice other than a couple laps on the leaderboard. By the end of practice, I could hardly use my fingers and by the time @FeltHat had shunted me off in race 2,:thumbsup: I couldn't even press my TS transmit button, so, wasn't ignoring you Rad, just completely unable to respond, I would have hung up my boots there and then but you were waiting around the corner, so I soldiered on, :ninja: actually had a good tussle for last few laps. Have completely lost any art I might have possessed for driving these WTCR cars, swear I'm getting slower and slower. :(
    Always a pleasure gents, apologies for shooting off at the end but had a room full of reprobates that needed a host fresh from Most to bring them to order.
    Hope to see you Thursday!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 7
  20. Jopamir

Jopamir
    " Just KeepOnGoing " Premium

Ratings:
    +1,122
    @davew045 Hi Dave, thank you so much for your streaming channel of RD/R3E club races!! Its awesome and geting better and better by the day. Very nice overlays and now, occasionily, even some commentaries ehehehe. Nice! Would it be possible to add to the highlighted car the Gear it us in? Thanks, and please, if possible, keep on streaming :thumbsup:

Congrats podiums (almost had one for Honda,Team mate @Steve Le Gallez, almost :p). Very enjoyable races, great fight w/ @MoerasGrizzly (Jos V.) In Race1 and did my best in race2 w/ @Anders Nilsson for P3, but he was to much of an alien to pull that out (sorry Team Honda...:D). Congrats @Ross Garland ("DontTalkWhenImOnFront" guy:cool:), you were out and gone! Great driving!
    Now for those RWD GTO monsters. Be (very) careful and smooth w/ that gas pedal:cautious:
    Cheers:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.