RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great race and congrats to the podium once more. @DucMan888 impressive tire management and a solid strategy! You made my race @Mallyauto86 that were some good battles and i think mostly fair:whistling:. Never did a 90min race before and i must say i enjoyed it alot! Thanks @Ross Garland for hosting this event and pitting on the last lap:p @Joseph Wright great commentary and high quality stream i enjoyed that :thumbsup:

Fair ? hahahaha we gave it good to each other, think we both abused each other and the track during the battle, though if it wasnt for you my race would have been allot more lonley.

Unfortunatly my driving style despite the practice still is verry harsh on tyres, expecting to last the 30 minutes on softs was a challenge and just couldnt get enough pace out of them while still preserving them.

still one of the best races i've participated in simply because of the challenge that it brought to me.
It would me nice to see more special events ( not always F1 cars ) but still. +1 to the team on RD for this and congrats to the podium glad my team mate at least got a decent finishing spot ha

? We could do the next 6 grand prix as well (Red Bull Ring, Silverstone, Hockenheim, the Hungaroring, Spa and Monza are all available in R3E). We also have Shanghai, Imola, Indianapolis, the Nürburgring, Sepang and Suzuka which are all former or current F1 circuits. Zandvoort will join the calendar next year, we could race there too. That's almost a full calendar worth of locations and we have a great selection of tracks in top of that (for example, Portimao and Road America are perfect for the X-17 too).

He is right.....R3E has plenty of circuits to create a decent season/series......Hint....Hint :thumbsup: We are surly more exciting than real F1. :rolleyes:

Hey, I'll have to pull out tonight because I forgot about plans I made with my SO. I'm really sorry, especially as the field is pretty small.

balage06 said:
? We could do the next 6 grand prix as well (Red Bull Ring, Silverstone, Hockenheim, the Hungaroring, Spa and Monza are all available in R3E). We also have Shanghai, Imola, Indianapolis, the Nürburgring, Sepang and Suzuka which are all former or current F1 circuits. Zandvoort will join the calendar next year, we could race there too. That's almost a full calendar worth of locations and we have a great selection of tracks in top of that (for example, Portimao and Road America are perfect for the X-17 too).
---------------------'
He is right.....R3E has plenty of circuits to create a decent season/series......Hint....Hint :thumbsup: We are surly more exciting than real F1. :rolleyes:

I should've known my poor attempt at humor would run off course over some people's head... But surely the 7 of the next 8 tracks would've been a little bit of a hint.

Anyway, I definitely would never expect a weekly series, I was just thinking one or 2 more over the next few months would be awesome because I love this car now. And R3E has done a great job on those F1 tracks.

I should've known my poor attempt at humor would run off course over some people's head... But surely the 7 of the next 8 tracks would've been a little bit of a hint.

Anyway, I definitely would never expect a weekly series, I was just thinking one or 2 more over the next few months would be awesome because I love this car now. And R3E has done a great job on those F1 tracks.
Haha, I quickly read it through during lunchtime and totally missed the sarcasm, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back