RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to bow out of this one. :( Not sure if I'm getting ill or am just a bit run down, but I'm cold, tired and aching. Total crap since these are my favourite cars in the sim now. :cry: Sorry guys.

I'm going to have to bow out of this one. :( Not sure if I'm getting ill or am just a bit run down, but I'm cold, tired and aching. Total crap since these are my favourite cars in the sim now. :cry: Sorry guys.
Im also feeling crap with a bad cold:sick:
Ill try to make it, take some aspirines, but I suspect that it will not happen :( If I dont show up you already know why:giggle:

@Jopamir and @Ross Garland welcome to my club :(. In addition to colds , a have still problem with FFB on my G25 in this game :( and it teases me more. Have fun guys.
Well, its cold's season for us :(
As for the FFB, I used to have a lot of problems w/ my CSW V2.
But then, 3 important things I started doing. First is obvious, but Very Important - assure you have the wheel,Hardware/Software'wise, well connected to the PC. USB ports, cables, Windows software, the wheel's drivers, properly attached, etc.
Secondly, everytime the game updates/patches, I delete the profile I have and load a new one for my gear (a little pain to assign all those buttons again, but I have them memorised already, so...)
Thirdly, I Dont Touch the Default FFB Settings! Its as if it were "factory"-inside the game things you cant/shouldnt touch (as most of the other sims do!) except for Spring Strenght that I set to 1-2% (car dependant, 0% is fine most if the time) and Collision effect which is brutal at 200%(?!) that I set to 25%.
Hope this might help you;)
See on track mate.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back