RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we used these around Stowe as well? It's not on my spreadsheet but I thought we did it once. Might have been before I rejoined the staff though. Anyway, I'm noting all of your suggestions so feel free to keep them coming. :)

DTM 92.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: DTM `92
Track: Zolder

Tuesday 27/12/18
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:05 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:10 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. LoTone16
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak
  5. schnabi
  6. Marvin Kaja
  7. Dennis Manke
  8. paulbee058
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. Mike Wyatt
  11. kamackeris
  12. Craig Patteson
  13. Jopamir
  14. Mike McGeer
  15. Martin Fiala
  16. Yetch
  17. Calvyn White
  18. hollowdene
  19. azerty36
  20. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  21. bo1210
  22. Jean Jacques Martin
  23. Øyvind Andersen
  24. balage06
  25. CarlosB
  26. Piotr Dul
  27. GEO147
  28. Magnus Stjerneby
  29. rustyjabs67
  30. quartespeed
  31. Free slot
  32. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#41

Last edited:
GTR 4.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We also recommend the use of an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: GTR 4
Track: Zolder

Sundat 30/12/18
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 21:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:15 UTC (20 minutes)

Entry List - 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. paulbee058
  4. Luca Antinori
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak
  6. Gopher04
  7. Steve Le Gallez
  8. Mike Wyatt
  9. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
  10. Enzo Fazzi
  11. Mike McGeer
  12. Jopamir
  13. Magnus Stjerneby
  14. Theo van den Brink
  15. PurgerUK
  16. Ingemar Petersson
  17. DucMan888
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#26

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we used these around Stowe as well? It's not on my spreadsheet but I thought we did it once. Might have been before I rejoined the staff though. Anyway, I'm noting all of your suggestions so feel free to keep them coming. :)
Yes, we did the NSU at Stow. Only reason I can remember it is that I got my first RD win at that race. When you only have 2 wins total you tend to remember things like that:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%